Harley's Crew

Uhm-uh-huh-uh-uhhh…. Just making sure - in the words of dj Kool “Let Me Clear My Throat”. Now I don’t do politics & I don’t use this site to get up on my soapbox too often.
However, if u didn’t know about my dislike of Diddy? It’s well documented on here. Sorry @DC89 , this just happened to be the 1st post I’ve seen referencing “it” -& I’ve been offline for months. Anyway, I’ve always maintained there’s something off with Diddy. Omg I hate that I have to type his dumb name. Now I’m talking about from the word go, when puff & biggie came out I said go ahead big poppa-& just like Suge Knight, I instantly thought :thought_balloon:- who’s this leech that had to be in every video, singing on all of his artists tracks…etc. Businessman…ok, but musical pioneer? No way!!! He used his best friend’s death to capitalize, by taking 80s songs, & barely even changing them $. Every Breath U Take is the most ridiculous of those. Either way, if u liked his music and the boy band/ girl band generation he started, fair enough. I think it’s a stain in musical history. Got a few gems but needed Nirvana to remind us what music was. I don’t do the whole aura thing? However, I’ve been told multiple times by people who “are into that”- that I have a very peaceful, calming aura. I don’t see colors or anything like that(-& not knocking it, I believe I just don’t have the gift so idk how it goes?) -& I can size a person up in seconds. I’ve never met Puffy, but I knew from go, something is off with this individual? The last original reason I disliked him so much. Anyone who starts as Sean “ Puffy” Combs, than majes announcements (multiple) that it’s no longer ;Puff Daddy, or P. Diddy, or Puffy, or Puff, or just Diddy??? Are u kidding me!!! Wow, the hubris!! On top of that , nobody wants their name publicly changed, spoken, & heard that many times, unless they feel they need to restart / escape, or their hiding something & want the attention on things like - Hey, world. I have a public press conference announcement to make. It’s just Diddy from now on.
How bout Just Guilty bud.
This is the 1st & last time I’ll ever deep dive into a person’s character this way. I assure u it has nothing to do with anything except that I picked up a notion from the get that he was bad news. I’ve always said in the past, unfortunately, I share a birthday with Diddy. Now, it’s even more unfortunate for everyone. So most importantly, hopefully, now we’ll stop viewing celebrities as above the law? So they can get it stopped sooner next time.
You have to recognize from my position this is almost scary. Every single one of my friends texted me instantly- you were right bro…etc- this is literally, the only celebrity I’ve ever had this big of a problem with. I knew something was off simply because that’d never happened b4. I’d love to sit back & say, yeah I do this all of the time. That’s true “if” I meet u in person I’m pretty good. But this was 1st person I’d never met that gave me those yucky vibes instantly.
Stay Strong Women. I apologize on behalf of my race for that type of gut wrenching behavior…

5 Likes

:thinking: This might just fill the void…

4 Likes

I’ve said it once (about 11 times) and I’ll post a screenshot because I don’t want to say it again:

4 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

The official DC Discord server launches on July 15th, just to give you the memo. (Thanks, @Jitsu for pointing this out)

3 Likes

Listening to my coworkers talking about Lady Gaga being HQ. They aren’t DC nerds, but I’m just sitting here like :eyes: :hear_no_evil: knowing full well they don’t really know HQ history but still.

Granted anyone can talk about DC related things, I just didn’t expect these 2 ladies to do that :00_harley_quinn:

4 Likes

:laughing:

:harley_delicioushqtas:

3 Likes

@Mae
They were arguing over who will be the better HQ, Margo or Gaga. Meanwhile they both only know Harley from the movies.

I just kept silent

3 Likes

Obviously the real answer is Kaley :purple_heart:

:harleyquinn_hqas:

4 Likes

Exactly! That’s why I was like, I’m just listen

4 Likes

This felt like a very Crew-adjacent movie! Enjoy, peeps!

3 Likes

Penny!!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

:+1: :raised_hands: :point_up: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy:

5 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/HarleyQuinnTV/comments/1e010ah/harley_promoting_kiteman_hell_yeah/

Stay tuned, everybunny, for our first (and last) Kite-Man WAL, coming soon to a Community near you!

:kite_man_hell_yeah:

6 Likes

:kite_man_hell_yeah: :smiley:

3 Likes

7 Likes

That’s cool

3 Likes

It is. Huge billboard on the WB lot. :smiley:

4 Likes