3 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes

Slamwich? :thinking::harleyquinn_hqas:

4 Likes

This is much better! Slamwich, it is!

4 Likes

IMG_1081

I want to thank all of Harley’s Crew for the watch alongs, read alongs and other great discussions we’ve had over the years. It has meant so much to me to have you all share your time, thoughts and experiences with me. I hope the next time you see Harley and Ivy in a scene together (no matter what project) you’ll think “now kiss”.

:heart::heart: You All So Much.

IMG_1079

10 Likes

:hugs::purple_heart::wave:

6 Likes

:heart::heart::frowning: thank you so much for all the laughs and chats. You will be truly missed.

8 Likes

Hello all of you lovely, insane people! And I mean that as a compliment

If any of you plan on switching over to Discord, I would to stay in contact. I’m edt6382 (or EDT-97 if the other doesn’t work). Some people are already there and we created our own server. I would love to see as many of you as possible

3 Likes

Thought the crew might like this.

6 Likes

No joke, those 2 popped in my head a lot as I watched Hazbin Hotel

3 Likes

I still need to finish watching the first season.

3 Likes

BG
Goodbye @chintzybeatnik. You will be missed. :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I :purple_heart: it! Harls and Ive as Charlie and Vaggie!

5 Likes

Same. Maybe we could do it as a WAL here?

4 Likes

That would be really fun! Xoxo

2 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs: :purple_heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

I know that I still have some time to be mushy gushy and emotional but I’m on a roll and I’m gonna go through with it now.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart to @Razzzcat and @Mae for this club. It was the first ever club that I got involved in, mostly because I had just started making a name for myself in the community the very week it was created.

I remember talking to @Razzzcat and @TheKateKane and a few other members who are no longer active nonstop for hours upon hours over the span of three days, when one evening I came home from eating the best damn Texan BBQ for dinner, and Razz had invited me to join this new club called Harley’s Crew. I of course joined, and next thing I knew I was being invited to the BOP WAL. That week I got a crash course on how things worked around here, and I will never forget those days.

I will make a confession, I had been contemplating leaving the community for awhile, and during the back and forth of my mind I left all of the clubs I was in… this one included. The reason being was because I was going through a period where I didn’t feel connected to the fandom anymore. I never have time to read anything anymore regardless of it being a comic or classic literature, so I had no idea what was going on, I never was able to attend book clubs, and all I saw was announcements after announcements after announcements. Even the Lounge WALs I could barely attend because it was either a time scheduling issue or I lost access to the lounge for some time. So I left every club I was in because all I was was just a number on the club member count… and it didn’t sit well with me.

But this place always has a special place in my heart. It’s why I pop in every now and then to see what’s going on with my friends in this club room. I had some really fond memories back when this club first started, even though it all feels like a lifetime ago.

I hope everyone here enjoys the rest of the clubs activities before this place shuts down.

Thank you @Razzzcat and @Mae for everything you two have done over the years. I will miss you all Crew :heart::seedling:

harley-quinn-birds-of-prey
123_1(2)

7 Likes

Thank you for those sweet and kind words, dearest @TheWifeOfJasonTodd :hugs: It has been such a lovely time running this club for awesome peeps like yourself and many others! We’ll still have some activities before the endgame, but the spirit of the Crew will live on as I’m not going anywhere and I hope to see most if not all of you lovely peeps make it to the server when it opens up so we can carry on with our impetuous shenanigans, baseball bats and all :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Biggest of hugglez, @TheWifeOfJasonTodd :hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

I trust that you’ll always keep Kitty company :purple_heart: :0_catwoman:

5 Likes