Harley's Crew

PG and Harley adventures are my favorite. :heart: :00_harley_quinn:

3 Likes

:joy_cat: What is being an adult if you can’t eat an entire pan of brownies once in a while? This is why we survived high school.

7 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

5 Likes

cheez

I am also going through it (not a breakup just a lot of stress) and have been eating garbage again. The good thing is that was yesterday and this is today, and you can always be better today than yesterday.

4 Likes

I spent the last three days binge watching all four seasons of Harley Quinn while I’ve been at home doing stuff and now at this point I can just hear Harley constantly in my head.

8 Likes

I can only assume the image of Harley and Ivy making out has been seared into your eyes so you can see them even when you close your eyes

7 Likes

That too.

4 Likes

I could before the series thanks to fanfiction lol

5 Likes

I am officially and completely done with Sean ‘P Diddy’ Combs:

Effing GD rat! NO MORE OF THIS BEHAVIOR GDAMMIT!!!
:angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :angry:

Kimora Simmons was right about him the entire time.

Combs needs to be in jail!

4 Likes

You could say his head got a little too “Puffy”. :unamused:

3 Likes

He’s a f***ing monster. :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting to say this:

Diddy done the diddling and the beating! Lock him up!

Side note: Since he’s also being tried for the same thing as him, will this become Jeffery Epstein part 2?
I won’t be able to put up with people everywhere I go randomly yelling “Diddy didn’t kill himself! It was the government!”
Though, saying that, I can picture Diddy turning up in Hell only for Hazbin Hotel’s Lucifer to go “Oh, you are so screwed, you piece of ■■■■!”

■■■■ him and the no-neck he came in on!

Sorry. I make jokes when I am seriously disturbed. Wife-beaters and s*x traffickers have a special, super-■■■■■■■-painful place in Hell reserved for them.

4 Likes

No need to be sorry- he has it coming. Sean Combs is an evil monster. I just put together my weekly care boxes for my church and for Goodwill. I have a thick Sean John winter jacket that I was gonna’ take the scissors to tonight but I’d rather it provide warmth for someone who needs it so I’m sending it to Goodwill.

Combs is pure :poop: tho and I hope he rots in prison.

4 Likes

Look at what this puke posted in his social media channels a few weeks back:

See kids, it’s always the sociopathic monsters who will tell you that they’ve been victimized right on the heels of their actualized abusive behavior getting exposed. This is their routine.

5 Likes

Hear hear! ■■■■ 'em!

Didn’t we have a president like that… ? :thinking: I think his name was Tronald Dump or something…

4 Likes

I thought his last name was Duck? Donald Duck? No, that’s not right…

4 Likes

No, Donald Duck is smarter. Anyone who’s met him can agree.

5 Likes

And Donald Duck talks more coherently.

5 Likes

And Donald Duck throws tomatoes at Hitler, while the other guy, whatever his name is, just reads Hitler’s book, the only book he can even read.

3 Likes

I want to make it clear I’m only sharing this because I think it is comedically ironic

4 Likes