Harley's Crew

3 Likes

I have a stranger take. If you watch Batman '89 and you see the scene where Joker sees his new look, you’ll notice it’s a more destroyed version of the look he gives himself later through surgery or other Mob clown bull ■■■■. I want to see that Joker. Maybe Arthur Fleck decides to take a swim in acid and comes out like a phoenix

5 Likes

i got that joke!

5 Likes

And there’s already beef developing between DC fans and Germanotta fans over her not using Harls’ classic Long Island accent.

5 Likes

I personally like it!

3 Likes

I’m kinda disappointed so far but I guess Gaga should have the benefit of the doubt since nobody thought Heath Ledger was viable to play rekoJ eht.

3 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: I wish her the best of luck.

5 Likes

Who’s willing to bet $6000 that someone on Twitter or a Fox News anchor is gonna scream that the “woke is now going after Harley Quinn!”? And yes, I know accents aren’t woke, but do you think they do?

3 Likes

We would hear that if they actually ever decide to cast an accurate Jewish Harley.

As a side note, people will complain about anything they can when it comes to Harley. Her clothing, her voice, and her existence are the main ones I see people talking about on the internet. People hate how popular she is. It’s the same complaint I always see about the Joker, and Batman.

5 Likes

Han-Solo-Its-true

In just thirty short years Harls went from sidekick to fourth pillar and simps like this guy still can’t handle it:

:roll_eyes:

Keep rising, Harls!

It’s all you baby girl!
:triumph: :purple_heart:
:00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

:joy_cat:

facts

5 Likes

4 Likes

You know what the ironic thing about that Batman-focused episode of HQ is? It’s that I consider that episode to be the worst of the show

The Batman of this show was always meant to be a minor obstacle/antagonist in the show and never had the writinf to support being the sole focus. He worked best as someone other characters can interact with

5 Likes

Indeed.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Agreed. Here’s the fix: Introduce a version of Sean Hannity or F*cker Carlson and have Harley stab them with a menorah while being played by a Jewish actress (I don’t know if the woman voicing her in the show is Jewish or not).

As for how popular she is, if people hate that, they’re either far-right nuts who hate all women characters, or incels. You can quote me on that.

3 Likes

It’s my account :honeybee:-Day! :partying_face::hugs::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Happy cake day! :cupcake:

5 Likes

Co gratulations!

Wait…did you still the letter “n” from my congratulations? Or did I accidentally forget to press the button to put in the letter? I prefer the former because that means your more like Catwoman

5 Likes

What’s the first letter of my username? :laughing::catwoman_hv_1::catwoman_hv_1::catwoman_hv_1:

5 Likes