Harley's Crew

:diamonds: Hey there @Harleys-Crew! :hugs: New WAL is up for next week—hope to see you there! (:harleyquinn_hqas: Stay tuned for some other things n’ stuff coming up this week/month. :cupid: :00_dc_bhm:)

Also :coffee:

And a great variant for B+W+Redder 6 I was…ogling, lol. :hyenahqtas: :hyenahqtas: Enjoy.

12 Likes

There isn’t any info on a release date still, huh? Wonder how long we’ll have to wait. :face_in_clouds:

7 Likes

Hopefully not too long! :cobb_squad: :heart: :crossed_fingers: This year, at least.

7 Likes

I think it’s possible – season three came out July of 2022, four in July 2023, maybe five will come out July of this year? :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

The writer said, what started off as a total joke, ummm that’s insulting to HQAS. I never once viewed the show as a joke, however funny that series actually is.

5 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :purple_heart:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Time to get that HarlIvy live action feature up and running. :+1:
:00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :ivy_kiss:

6 Likes

Still amazes me that in WB’s 100 year history, it’s Barbie that’s the top grossing movie of all time.

5 Likes

*not adjusted for inflation

4 Likes

Robbie makes solid decisions in regards to her presence in the filmmaking space. She has a solid vision for what will scale at the multiplex from a production standpoint and she has a keen understanding for what works for her in regards to movie role selection. :+1: :smiley:

6 Likes

Not before the Emperor’s gone. I’m scared they might dump it before it’s released for the tax benefits. :roll_eyes::skull:

5 Likes

Nora! :smile: :purple_heart:

“I’m gonna’ explode if you don’t gimme some beads!” :laughing:

9 Likes

I completely forgot she flashed those people :rofl:

6 Likes

I have a GF in my LA crew who is totally Nora. :laughing:

7 Likes

:flushed: Me too. :rofl:

4 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

Harls was like “Nora- we’re still at the airport!”
:rofl:

7 Likes

Trolls STILL out in the subRs straight up chauvinist whining about Harls shooting B-Man in Suicide Squad: KTJL. :eyes:

Trolls:

“It’s un American for Harley to have done this!” (yes- this was a post :roll_eyes:)

“Harley killing Batman is so woke!”

“Haven’t played the game, haven’t read the comics in years but here’s my thoughts on Harley Quinn killing Batman. She f***in sucks.”

“Time to boycott this —t.”

I called these last three posters out and I asked them this simple question:

“Were you this angry when R’as Al Ghul killed B-Man in Gotham Knights?”

Their answers:

Except for one responder who was like “This is exactly the type of thing I expect from a woke communist.”

:laughing:
(Dude- I’m populist left)

Out there in the webz keepin’ the trolls at bay so y’all don’t have to. :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

Communist? They do realize that stopped being an insult after McCarthy was discredited and people remembered its just a different political ideology and not the incarnation of evil itself, right?

6 Likes