Hap Hap! :partying_face: :birthday:

6 Likes

It was deserved.

5 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: :triumph:

:00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad:
#25MoreSeasons

8 Likes

Yeah, and for me, the little details like the party and him talking about Margo, Tom, etc like they’re buddies are the most telling. He likes the idea of being a studio mogul not the work of successfully being one.

6 Likes

Reality TV salesman’s got a tiger by the tail now and he’s clueless on next moves.

6 Likes

Yeah, at least on the bright side, he got James Gunn and Peter Saffron on the DC movies and give them their own autonomous studio, so as long as Zazzy leaves them alone, those should be fine.

6 Likes

:pleading_face: :hugs:

We are here for you. You come and talk to us when things get dicey. And def get pro counseling if you need it.

5 Likes

And thanks @Mae, @NCharles39. :smiley:

7 Likes

Until he calls Century 21 and puts a For Sale sign out in front of their production bungalo.

5 Likes

Happy B-Day @Jay_Kay!

6 Likes

:smiley: Happy Birthday @Jay_Kay I hope it’s a great one for you. :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball: :sleeping:

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Jay_Kay :cupcake: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Am I the only one that thinks Harley needs a slightly more comedic version of this:

Also, I’d love to see this:

6 Likes

Lesson for David Zaslav to learn: Never mess with a psychotic clown with a baseball bat.

8 Likes

I think What We Do in the Shadows and Harley Quinn are two shows that complement each other very well. And how about that final scene during the closing credits of WWDITS Pride Parade episode? Ewww…I think I got scarred for life!

7 Likes

Furry faces hugging and playing. Just let it envelope you.

:heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

This one’s my favorite.

6 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

IKR? :laughing: Just chillin’ and eating a bag of Cheetos.

6 Likes