Harley's Crew

Sideshow is releasing a new Ivy statue and they put out a painting video of it.

9 Likes

So glad something new for her is coming out. Ivy merch is sooo scarce out there. McFarlane/DC Multiverse needs to get a new figure for her into production soon.
:00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:
:ivy_kiss:

5 Likes

Ah, to have the money and shelving space for statues like those… :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Hi! I’m Michael (Not my real name because I’m crazy not dumb), I’m a nonprofessional writer (Which is to say fanfiction since us fanfiction authors love our crappy integrity), and I just joined. Imma go through the crew criteria because I know I’ll have some dumb-as-hell answers:

Are you impetuous? After googling what the frag impetuous means, yes I am.

Do you like mischief? I like my mischief like my Deadpool cameos: senseless, random, and mentioning the wrong franchises.

Do you like Psychology and baseball bats? To put it simply, my reverse psychology is amazing and scary. As for Baseball Bats, my entire family trembles whenever I pick one up.

Does stuff just tend to mysteriously break when you’re around? Maybe… Okay, yes. But it’s not my fault the chainsaw slipped out of my hands and went through the couch and my drunk uncle’s arm!

Maybe you have a “thing” for rhymes, roller skates and redheads? I love Hip Hop, I faceplanted the last time I wore roller skates, and redheads are one of the four things that I am attracted to.

The other three are black women, self-confidence, and tentacle arms. Yes, I know what I said.

I also read too much into EVERYTHING!!! Do with that as you will, internet! Make me proud!

4 Likes

I just noticed this and I think it deserves attention god damnit!!

8 Likes

It seems quiet in here, i’ll drop this cover off for ivy’s 13th issue I’m sure everyone already saw.

9 Likes

Why am I thinking of that one romantic song from the Little Mermaid, but with Ivy’s plants singing and playing the music?

6 Likes

Sideshow is giving away a Harley statue if anyone wants to try their luck.

6 Likes

5 Likes

:star_struck: :green_heart: :black_heart:

3 Likes

:purple_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I just saw a article on the Gayming website about LGBTQIA+ representation in the game Gotham Knights and it end with THIS sentence: “Now let us play as Harley Quinn and kiss Poison Ivy. We’re not asking for a lot, WB.”
The author of the article has a point.

5 Likes

I wonder if they’ll get together in a video game or an live action show/movie first?

3 Likes

I’m guessing movie – Margot Robbie has talked about wanting to get Poison Ivy involved with her Harley in her next project, and there was talk a while back about her and James Gunn working on something…

4 Likes

Guyz- come vote for our mistress in this poll over in General Discussion:

4 Likes