Harley's Crew

12 Likes

Sorry, I had to, it was right there.

10 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

Following up on that future White Knight universe stuff I mentioned, there was an official announcment, though of something slightly different from what I expected.

There will be a spin-off series taking place after the events of the latest book Beyond the White Knight called White Knight Presents: Generation Joker, which will feature Jackie & Bryce, the twin children of Harley Quinn and Jack Napier. It’ll be plotted by Murphy, written by Katana Colins and Clay McCormack, with art by Mirka Andolfo. There will also be a White Knight: World’s Finest series later on in the year.

Nothing about Neo-Joker/Ivy specifically, but I would imagine if they showed up in either book, it will be Generation Joker, since that seems more fitting with the theme of it.

10 Likes

Happy :honeybee:-day @ejdias.95910! :hugs::kingshark_hqas:

6 Likes

Thanks @NCharles39 :grinning:

6 Likes

Happy happy bird-day, @ejdias.95910! :hugs: :purple_heart: :partying_face:

6 Likes

:laughing: Thanks @Mae :grinning:

6 Likes

Happy birthday @ejdias.95910 !! (sorry I missed it) :cake: :shark:

6 Likes

OMG- I am so sorry I missed your B-Day @ejdias.95910. :pleading_face: Was working pretty much all day yeasterday and didn’t really have time to be here in DCUI. My bad. Happy Belated B-Day. :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you @iJest and @DC89 :grinning: I’m at the age where I celebrate all month long :grin:

7 Likes

Happy belated birthday, @ejdias.95910!

6 Likes

Thank you @RG02 :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Here’s some fun GIFs of our girls for today:

And this one of King-

:00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:

9 Likes

Sasha with a big announcement here! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

It’s funny, this video reminded me to check out the first issue of the new Gargoyles series that I got a while back. I must have either not watched as much as I thought or forgotten a lot, but it was WILD seeing what was going on. I was reading it like “Okay, those two are dating, that makes sense…wait, when were they in Feudal Japan? What’s this about mutates? ROBOTS WITH SOULS?!” :rofl:

It’s not all bad, just spurred me to start a rewatch. :smiley:

6 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

Harley/Ivy by the legendary Bill Sienkiewicz:

12 Likes

My mostest wonderfulest peeps- come and watch B-Man Forever with me and Super Cool @Vroom this coming Thursday!

7 Likes

Happy account :honeybee:-day @Jay_Kay! :hugs::cake:

5 Likes