Harley's Crew

Next WAL is up! Join us! :popcorn:

And ALL NEW reading! :books:

8 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

Watching this video as I’m commenting on it. I don’t like the name “The Suicide Squad” for a sequel and people have tried to explain to me why/how it works, but I think that’s stupid. I agree that the original Suicide Squad was very novel when it came out. Compared to other DC movies it really broke the mold with its bright color scheme and villain-tastic wackiness. I liked that because it was new and different. BoP also followed the same lead stylistically and I consider that a sequel to SS and not just a spin-off. The direct SS sequel looks good to me but the point of this movie is that they’re going to die, right? I can’t take it very seriously. Whereas the original SS actually had a vein of meaning running through it because it was about still being able to love, as a villain. This sequel just seems to be “look at all these cool characters that are about to get 'sploded” to me.

7 Likes

OMG @TheQuestion101 posted one the most wonderfulest GIFs today over in the Iceberg Lounge. Sooo cute! :hugs: :smile:

11 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Happy Harleyween Crew!!! :diamonds: :jack_o_lantern: :diamonds:

These came in today!

11 Likes

:scream_cat: love the jacket, and congrats on the mugs!! :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

wakes up from candy coma and rises from coffin Well, now that Halloween is over, guess it’s time to take off the Spooky and be TheWifeOfJasonTodd again. cleans up faux cobwebs, wipes off the Harley mallet

8 Likes

Our next WAL is all set, y’all! :hugs: Can’t wait to watch these classic episodes with everyone! :purple_heart:

6 Likes
9 Likes

Sorry for randomly popping in since I never say much here, but:
:hushed: plus a little more :smiley:
there is no emoji to describe my emotion right now.

7 Likes

:pleading_face::sob::heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Beautiful Crew peeps! We are 90 strong as of today! :hugs:

10 Likes

Woo-Hoo! Yay Harley’s Crew!

9 Likes

Look at this super wonderful image of Diana that @JK_Antwon made. Very cool! :+1:

9 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Heeeeell YEYEAH! (It’s my twist on the Kite Man catchphrase, but better :smirk:)

7 Likes