Harley's Crew

This is a song that’s been floating around in my head in light of the unusually contentious US House Speaker Vote:

5 Likes

Me too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

5 Likes

I am right there with you! :00_batgirl:

6 Likes

:purple_heart:

5 Likes

ha ha love you

6 Likes

I got a fun Christmas story up if y’all are interested:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/mood-check-part-2/3260378/875?u=dc89

7 Likes

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas!

5 Likes

It was wonderful. The biggest, most important gift I got this year is the same one I get every year- being with my wonderful family.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I did too! I got to spend it with my mom and visited with my dad. It was a great Christmas I treated my mom like the way she should be treated.

I hope you are doing good, @DC89!

5 Likes

Wishing you the same @RG02. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi @Mae, how have you been? I hope you have had some good holidays!

5 Likes

Been pretty good, thanks! Hope the same on your end too.

6 Likes

“And DO NOT open the room with the green door! Princess has been a naughty, naughty kittie lately and she’s in time out.”

:laughing:
:00_harlivy: :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

6 Likes

Behold – the best variant cover ever. For Harley Quinn #28, by Steve Beach.

9 Likes

Fun yeti!

6 Likes

It does kind of have a vibe of Hollywood going “Harley Quinn was successful… do it again!” Could be fun, though.

10 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnUu4WIPO7w/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

So this Harley starring audio drama comes out at the end of the month. That should be cool.

7 Likes

I actually kinda like it :smile: I know people are roasting it but they just need to give it time. Velma will overcome her fears. Fred will mature. Daphne will develop empathy. Shaggy will develop self-esteem. And, of course, they’ll adopt Scoob.

“You do know what 420 is, right?”
“Yeah, it’s code for adults who still watch cartoons.”

Like me. :joy: Luv u, Mindy! :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orange_heart:

6 Likes

Gather, Harley’s Coven! :muscle:

8 Likes

Thank you Hell Maiden @Mae . :grin: I just saw that it started and have added it to my list to record. Also, I don’t remember if it was stated before but where’s @Razzzcat ? :worried: I’m hoping she’s doing okay.

8 Likes