Harley's Crew

Those are the people who I consider to be apart of #ComplainCulture, the Karens of fandom if I’m being honest. I have to agree, I don’t understand why people complain about Harley, “I don’t like her outfit in this.” “I don’t like this version of her.” “She’s a sl@t.” “They’re just milking her for money.” “Okay, now I don’t want DC to use her in stuff for the next ten years (this was common when BoP came out)” I get it, people have their own opinions and they have a right to express them, but if the worse thing that someone can complain about (rudely) is a fictional character, who has multiple different versions anyway, then that person must either have a pretty good life because they have nothing else to complain about, or they just have an addiction to spread hate. Or, my personal favorite, they’re “gatekeepers”, who are always fun to deal with :upside_down_face:.

TL;DR, Opinions should still be respectful.

8 Likes

I’ll take an action figure of FS Harley, as well as figures of many other FS looks/characters.

6 Likes

I prefer Poison Ivy instead of Queen Ivy. I think it’s a bit arrogant for someone to use that as their title (especially when they were already using a powerful title). I refer to Ivy as a Queen because she’s confident in her own abilities, intelligent, powerful, and poised. So to me, she is a Queen. But there’s something appealing about a person who knows they’re a Queen without flaunting it in such a self-proclaimed way.

I’m so glad we have Ivy from the Harley Quinn show. Now that is a true Queen. :heart_eyes::green_heart:
:joy::green_heart:

10 Likes

Preach it @Hiraeth! :clap: Preach it to tha choir! :clap:YEYEAH! :pray: (these are my thoughts exactly, she already is one, but she doesn’t need to change her name for it)

9 Likes

:diamonds: Hey, everybody!
My bad. The plan for Ivy :wilted_flower: was for a separate club thread soon (which will coincide w/ another activity) and I neglected to be clear about it…so I’ll do it now!

We’re going to ask you all to share these wonderful opinions again (and then some) in another thread soon!
Meeting adjourned! :smile: :purple_heart:

Ps. Anybody planning on checking this out? 10/20

12 Likes

definitely!! i loved everything about white knight, especially Harley, i can’t wait to see her in the spotlight! :grin:

8 Likes

I am!

FYI, I don’t remember if it’s on here yet, but Harley Quinn: Black + White + Red #6 (I think) it’s a prologue story from the same creative team.

7 Likes

I loved the white knight storyline. Can’t wait for a Harley Quinn story added to that

7 Likes

Probably when its on DCUI/hits trade. I’m not reading anything from the Batman line in singles ATM.

8 Likes

Next Monday’s WAL is good to go, peeps! :hugs:

6 Likes

I really need to check out Black+White+Red, as well as the Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy miniseries. They look interesting.

6 Likes

Both are upcoming Crew Club Reading material! :hugs:

5 Likes

Got something special planned for Halloween, @Harleys-Crew

(Check it—they heard me all the way in Eastwick! :stuck_out_tongue:)

And this SPECIAL EDITION MOVIE WAL!! :eyes: And don’t forget the Reading Poll :purple_heart:Lemme know if you don’t have VIP access!

15 Likes

YAAAY our very first slumber party! :hugs:

Also, in Harley-adjacent news!

12 Likes

It’s funny, I think I may have heard about this before Harley came out, but wasn’t interested at all (never was a fan of Big Bang Theory), but after seeing HQTAS I was more interested in trying it and it looks pretty good. It looks way more dramatic than I assumed it would be!

8 Likes

Cool! I saw snippets of that in the HBO Max ads months back, so it’s nice to see a little more of it, finally.

7 Likes

Right !!! Ayyyyeeee so excited !!! :raised_hands:t4:

7 Likes
10 Likes

Solid review of Harl’s film here @Mae. Thx for posting it. :+1:

Oh, and BTW- found another cool image of Kate for ya’:

10 Likes

That is really cool, thank you! :hugs:

9 Likes