Harley's Crew

I’m totally with u!!! I said the same thing on a different thread. It’s really eye popping!!

6 Likes

That was the perfect segue, lol. I love that coat :coat:!!!

8 Likes

Here’s an extended version of this:

7 Likes

HQAS Sn 3 UPDATE:

Spoilers-

8 Likes

Discovery says it won’t be cutting any funding to its newly acquired slate of in production properties- they claim that they will however be looking for smarter and more innovative ways to dole out funds towards things:

7 Likes

Crew peeps! We had a very good (and emotional) time watching Language Lessons over in the Lounge, and our two-part Pride Month VIP WAL continues tomorrow night with Dating Amber! :rainbow: Please join us if you can:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harleys-crew-presents-pride-month-vip-wal-language-lessons-dating-amber-monday-6-6-and-6-20-6pm-pt-9pm-et/3225514/

7 Likes

Most wonderfulest :harleys_crew: peeps- pleez come celebrate thrity-three years of my most fave B’man movie OAT when you get a second. :smiley: :+1: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

6 Likes

:rage: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :sob:

7 Likes

:hugs:

I was just thinking about posting this but feeling too upset and defeated.

:muscle:

8 Likes

:hugs:

:fist_right: :fist_left: :fist: :triumph:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Our bodies, our choice FOREVER.

I am really, REALLY GD angry right now!

:angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Unfortunate timing on this announcement, but Harley season 3 is coming in July.

Also,

10 Likes

I’m positive this is the right song for our mood, @DC89. :black_heart: :face_with_raised_eyebrow::fu:■■■■ you, I won’t do what you tell me.

I won’t speak for anyone else, but I’m so tired of these people pretending they’re all about freedom and “pro-life” when really, they’ll kill at the drop of a hat for profit and power. War, capital punishment, pollution, lack of gun control, corrupt policing, addictive pharmaceuticals, cutting resources to raise these very “children” they claim to care about.

Nah. They believe in death and control, and worst of all, they hide behind god, acting like they’ve cornered the market on virtue and faith, but they’re f*cking liars. :balance_scale:

When things like this happen, if anyone out there is disheartened or enraged, don’t forget that feeling. :black_heart: Wear it like a badge every day.

And, of course, this:

11 Likes

:face_with_monocle: In other news: They announced :diamonds: :cobb_squad: HQAS should be back in July, but there’s still no actual date. Really, HBO? C’mon.

11 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveShoe Thanks, buddy! I love me some Dan Mora, too—I am slightly obsessed with his Ivy variant, so it HAD to be done! I think this calls for a special Mora post over in the variant thread—I’ll tag you. :black_heart: Hope you’ve been well, btw. :hugs:

10 Likes

WHAT!!?? Idk that? I hate politics & politicians for a reason. But, now it might be back on the streets time. My last time didn’t go so well. BLM rally in Canton. Cops blocked off all the one way streets so when I left…I had no choice but to go the wrong way down a one-way, for like 2 seconds, to transfer back the other way. Like 5 cruisers came out of nowhere. Such a trap it was ridiculous. If I had the money I would’ve fought it. But, back to HQ season 3!!! I usually never read spoilers. But, I read that one @DC89 . Sounds like we’re in for some more unadulterated hijinks!!!

7 Likes

:raised_hands:

Time to fight…

9 Likes

:raised_hands: :fist:

Queen @Razzzcat- sorry for not responding sooner to this but a full work day plus my decision to stay off social media until I could quell my anger prevented me from responding 'til now. I also needed to spend some quality viewing time with my political and spiritual maven Marianne Williamson, a spiritual sage who always helps me cleanse and redirect the energy of my wrath in my being towards more productive lanes whenever the occasion arises.

Y’know, I’ve always found it puzzling that the same people in political leadership who advocate for the abortion ban and those who claim to be against it are the very same ones who when the opportunities to vote yes on a realistic living wage and daycare for working-class mothers decline to vote yes in order to help level the economic playing field for these new moms. New moms who will struggle to amass the resources needed to raise their children in today’s impossible economic climate.

11 Likes

At this point, I wonder if they’re going to do that thing where they post a trailer and then announce that it’s out “Right now” or something.

7 Likes