Harley's Crew

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:smiley: :purple_heart: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

Didn’t know this was a thing, pretty cool. My mom LOVES the original movie, so she might get into this show. :slight_smile:

Wish we got a more concrete release date, but I’m sure there will be a trailer or something soon that does that.

6 Likes

You are forgetting the all too important movie. If Community has taught me anything, we should be wanting 30 seasons and a movie.

10 Likes

I’d still like to see a live action movie starring the cast of HQ TAS. I think that could be great.

8 Likes

Kaley would make a great live action Harley, :100:

10 Likes

It wouldn’t have to be much, but I’d love to see her and Lake Bell made up in the Harley and Ivy costumes.

10 Likes

Hi peeps! We at the Crew love a fun time at the movies, so here’s a great look at some favorites, including a few this group has WALed not too long ago!

:00_dc_pride:

8 Likes

Omg they reviewed Clue, one of my favorites :star_struck: And I have to mention that this video also spoils the 3 endings of Clue.

I’ve always loved strange movies like The Rocky Horror Picture Show that weren’t really popular at first, but became cult classics after the fact. They tend to have a “culture shock” quality to them that puts people off at first. Whether it’s the strange writing, tone, or characters. They appeal to a smaller subset of people who feel marginalized for various reasons.

Reminds me, I need more camp movies in my life. :kissing_cat:

7 Likes

Clue is most likely my most watched movie ever. Someday I hope to be able to track down a copy of the novelization (which is incredibly rare).

When I was little and visited my Aunt and Uncle’s house I would watch the VHS of the VCR game, not play the game mind you, just watch the tape:

10 Likes

:raised_hands: :+1:

6 Likes

James Somerton’s doc is solid. Good stuff. :+1: :film_strip: :00_justice_league3_film_canister: :film_projector:

6 Likes

I love that he talked about Elvira. It’s one of my faves.

8 Likes

Same. Elvira’s pure camp fun. :smiley:

6 Likes

Queen @Razzzcat Mighty @Mae-

For WAL consideration. :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

“Yeah. Never again. Sorry.” :laughing: Ive :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :green_heart:

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

Best break-up scene OAT. Mm hmm. :fist:

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

You’re right! :point_up_2:THAT! We want that! Don’t make Frank cry, WB! :green_heart:

Wait. We need a King gif too…‘I wanna teach you love!

:eyes: Can’t not drop this here…

7 Likes

:diamonds: Dearest Crew,
‘Member when we read the first few issues of Elvira’s House of Mystery w/ our friends at House of Horror? Good! Because they are reading more this month! :ghost: :tada: Stop by and say hello…

8 Likes

I’ve been less and less of a fan of Grace’s takes in recent times (she doesn’t like Baby Leia on Kenobi which, I feel, should be subject to a hefty fine :laughing:) but this was curious:

6 Likes

If you want a more official take on this, THR has also talked about it, saying that this new movie might have a musical element to it.

That would be…unexpected and yet kinda not? I mean, when you think about it, music and dancing did play a huge role in the first movie. But I do like the idea that they’re continuing to be experimental and playing with different genres we rarely see with “superhero” films. It would have been so easy to just rest on their laurels and just did more of what they did before.

5 Likes