Harley's Crew

Hi! I just joined. Can I join as many clubs as I want? I’m new and I’m getting prompts that I have to wait to do things.

11 Likes

Welcome to DC Community! You can join as many clubs as you want.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Crew! Have you already submitted your order for our Crew-approved baseball bat or have you come prepared? :laughing:

9 Likes

There is a Crew baseball hat?!?! I want one!!

9 Likes

I have my own, but a special crew bat sounds like it’s cooler than mine, lol. I’ll take 2.

Thank you @D4RK5TARZ I’m trying to get all this out because it wont let me post more than every 15 minutes.

7 Likes

welcome-aboard

:purple_heart: :tada: I see you’ve got your custom baseball bat order in, too. :face_with_monocle: Excellent. :harleys_crew: :hyenahqtas: :hyenahqtas:

11 Likes

Some Crew-adjacent stuff coming our way, peeps! :ghost:

10 Likes

more

I was hoping for more than just the little teaser we got.

9 Likes

Also, this, more bats and queer ladies, y’all! :boom:

7 Likes

@Harleys-Crew BREAKING NEWS! :boom:

Thanks to the wonderful @TheWifeOfJasonTodd :purple_heart: :clinking_glasses:

18 Likes

:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :partying_face:

(This is, like they said, grape juice :grin:)

Been hoping I could find a date, but no. They want to torture us some more. :laughing: :diamonds:

10 Likes

I expect a trailer will drop soon and the show drops in August. Just a guess :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

While looking it over I saw a mention of the Kiteman spinoff. If that was given the go ahead, maybe there’s hope for a Season Four. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

We expect 30 seasons :expressionless:

7 Likes

Just in time for a certain little ladies B-Day! :harley_hv_2: :birthday::green_heart::dancer:t2: :tada:

10 Likes

Correct! :face_with_monocle: We have been asking for #27MoreSeasons for 2 years…and I still want them. :wink: :cobb_squad:

I love the creative team for this, so I hope they get to make a bunch of stuff honestly :green_heart:

9 Likes

Ivy’s expression change in that gif is everything!

6 Likes

We can only hope. And hope they don’t keep stringing us along, making us wait. That’s what we get for being loyal. Ungrateful studio :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

On that note, @Mae here’s adorable baby-Ivy…(this is for @Hiraeth too)

ALSO!! Ivy’s new series! Read book 1 this morning and :star_struck::rose::star_struck:. But also (since I’ve been waiting so long for it) this :rofl:

If anyone else decides to check it out, come by here.

11 Likes

:pleading_face:

:hugs:

:purple_heart:

6 Likes