Harley's Crew

Oh, and there was one more Harley related thing from the August solicits – a new one shot from the team of the Harley Quinn: Eat Bang Kill Tour, with a bunch more creators, about the time during the second season.

HARLEY QUINN: THE ANIMATED SERIES – THE REAL SIDEKICKS OF NEW GOTHAM SPECIAL #1
Written by TEE FRANKLIN, ALEXIS QUASARANO, CONNER SHIN, JIMMY MOSQUEDA, and JAMIESEN BORAK
Art by MAX SARIN, ONEILLJONES, ERICA HENDERSON, LOGAN FAERBER, PJ HOLDEN, and more!
Cover by MAX SARIN
Variant cover by DAN HIPP
1:25 variant cover by SERGIO ACUNA
$9.99 US | 80 pages | Prestige
ON SALE 8/30/22
What happens when writers from Harley Quinn the TV show and Harley Quinn: The
Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour
the comic book get together and swap stories from New Gotham? Absolute mayhem, that’s what! Follow what happened to some of your favorite Gotham sidekicks on Tawny Young’s new trash-tastic daytime talk show and watch the chairs fly as they spill the tea! Guest-starring Clayface, Batgirl, Frank the Plant, and Harley Quinn’s worst sidekick…The Joker!

9 Likes

Wooo! More HQAS comics! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I wonder, will that will be released on DCUI prior to its retail release, similar to how HQTEBKT was?

5 Likes

Aw, man. :rofl: I was LITERALLY just putting a post together for this! This one’s my fave…

And I found this for August while I was at it. :cobb_squad: :black_heart:

10 Likes

Kitty! :black_heart:

6 Likes

:purple_heart: WANT.

6 Likes

Love this Queen @Razzzcat! Y’know what this cover tells me? It tells me that our girls are finally coming home! I’m willing to bet that HQAS Sn 3 will start either in the end of August or the front part of September. As we know this Sept11th mark’s Harls’ 30th anniversary and I’m absolutely positive that HBO Max will def want the third season up and running by then. Mmm hmm.

7 Likes

So, for the Task Force XX arc in Harley Quinn, is it known if those homage variants will sell at cover price (i.e. be easy to find), or are they limited?

If they’re readily available at cover, I’ll likely snag all of them, but if they’re 1:10, 15, 25 and 50 (among other ratios), then I’ll snag the regular covers and yoink the eventual trade on Hoopla for the variants.

Might just snag both covers for HQ #18 at least, as I loves me some JBM art (my wallet hopes he’s not doing the regular covers on the whole arc, should the variants be available at cover price).

6 Likes

I don’t think the homage covers are limited. There are some 1:25 covers, but they’re from different artists, Rose Besch, Jimbobox, Jay Anacleto, Zu Orzu, and Carmine Di Giandomenico. I’m pretty sure these are those limited covers:

10 Likes

This art work is amazing!!!

7 Likes

Indeed. I read the full solicits earlier this morning, and I didn’t see any indication about the homage pieces being limited.

To save my wallet from the financial equivalent of getting it dry, I’ll likely stick to just the homage covers, since they won’t be available on DCUI, while the regular covers by JBM will eventually be here.

9 Likes

I’m particularly :star_struck: w/ this one. Nice way to spend her B-Day :rocket: :diamonds:

Here’s this thing, btw :coffee:

11 Likes

I never knew “Harley Quinn…in spaaaaace!” would get me as excited as it has, but here we are.

Well-played, DC.

administers a hearty golf clap

7 Likes

Super cool Kate ‘n Kara GIF for ya’ here Mighty @Mae. :smiley:

This World’s Finest nod was sooo cool!

BTW- thank you! :purple_heart: :hugs:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/i-am-grateful-and-humbled/3224664?u=dc89

7 Likes

Looks like DC announced three new YA OGNs coming out next year, one of which includes a Harley Quinn story:

And some design pages:

Looks pretty cool – the mash-up of Harley with Jeckel and Hyde definitely has some potential.

The article also shows off covers and solicits for books featuring Lois Lane and Static.

10 Likes

I like it. :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Agreed.

5 Likes

:diamonds:Hey there, @Harleys-Crew! HAPPY FRIDAY! :tada:
We have some things planned for ya for the :00_dc_pride: coming month, so stay tuned for that! But first up is a discussion for our favorite botanical wizard,:rose:Poison Ivy’s new series!

Stop by here to discuss it or…anything Ivy.

And also here’s this: :coffee: Hope you all have a great holiday weekend! :hugs: :harleys_crew: :us: Take care.

Of course, Harls immediately makes friends w/ the Tasmanian Devil. :diamonds::black_heart:

11 Likes

Oooh, thanks @Jay_Kay! More Lois too, eh? :eyes: The last one I read was Fallout— enjoyed it!

9 Likes

I believe you mean “Slobber.” :rofl:

8 Likes