Harley's Crew

Here’s a trailer for Multiversus, a free-to-play Smash Bros clone featuring WB characters, including Harley as we see in this trailer…

7 Likes

You guyz wanna’ learn how I actually became DC89? Welp, here ya’ go:

Come and hang out with me, Mr. @biff_pow Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx Super Cool @Vroom, and fellow awesome Batman 89 fans @Lincolnfan78 @Kon-El-Prime and @chintzybeatnik over in the Batman 89 Movie thread when you get a chance. We’re having a blast reliving the Summer of B’Man 89 and I know that my forever wonderful :harleys_crew: peeps will have a super fun time as well.

13 Likes

Aww, you remembered, Distinguished @DC89.
:hugs: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: :hugs:

5 Likes

Gen 1 DCSHG Ivy is too cute. She must be shared with the universe.

She named her venus fly trap “Chompy.” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (Summoning @Razzzcat)

8 Likes

Also, meant to drop a little tuneage in the last post, so enjoy this (its nowhere near as good as the original Frozen, but its still fun and the thumbnail is groovy), HC peeps:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Chompyyy! :raised_hands: Thank you for dropping that off, @Angel212. :eyes: Speaking of pet plants, I bought this and I toootally named it :frank_grinhqtas: FRANK! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::green_heart:

Not sure if this was your intention, but :face_with_monocle:this is an excellent song choice for Ivy. :poisonivy_hqas: Plus, I just really like it anyway, lol.

10 Likes

Ps. New variant :star_struck:

12 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:eyes: A new original Ocean’s story?? :partying_face: :popcorn:

6 Likes

taps fingers together nervously, then clears his throat and sits up straight

Why…yes, that was clearly my intention. Absolutely and unquestionably. :0_harley_quinn:

“Basically.”

sees Bruce Campbell give him a thumbs-up as he moseys by

Yes, Ash approves!

sees Jim Lee’s Ivy mosey by

Yes, Jim Lee Ivy!

trots after Ivy to inform her that this Kryptonian would have zero issues with being under her thrall

Sorry. Just feeling a smoodge silly ATM. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Yama-hama. :star_struck:

prints out the above

Its for…R&D. :sunglasses:

coughs nonchalantly

Yes. R&D.

goes to listen to Frozen

6 Likes

That’s more like it—just go with it! :laughing:

lol, Research and Development! :drum: That’s what we all call it… #ForScience

7 Likes

Hoo-ray for :sparkles: “science” :sparkles:!
:partying_face: :boom:

#dailyscience

6 Likes

Almost forgot! :eyes: Anybody been reading this?

8 Likes

Maybe, but I don’t like CBR (or Bleeding Cool, for that matter), so…if you spill the beans here, I can elaborate, because that wee, teeny-tiny image isn’t jogging my mental sponge ATM.

5 Likes

I have been, actually! I think it’s been kind of overblown – I took that segment as Selina acknowledging to herself there’s some chemistry and it could happen, but both Harley and Selina want to be faithful to their own partners, even if their relationships are sort of in flux right now.

Anyway, the solicits for August shows something that I don’t think has been explicitly announced everywhere, but the Harley Quinn book will be going weekly for the month, plus an annual with a story about Luke Fox/Batwing enlisting Harley and other more morally ambiguous super-villains for a mission to the moon to find an old experiment in the former Justice League Watchtower. That could be fun.

All the issues will also include “homage” variants by Ryan Sook that have Harley in classic Batman covers.

6 Likes

Okay, I’m glad it’s not just me, lol. It does feel kinda overblown. A decent acknowledgment of their natures at least…although, :woman_shrugging:t2: I suppose it’s necessary to point these things out for the people who willfully ignore them.

Looking forward to August, and :point_up_2:these! These 2 are my faves, I think. Thanks @Jay_Kay! :hugs: :diamonds: Just makes me want to tag @TheGirlWonder12 now…it’s been AGES since I have. :smile: Hi! Hope you’ve been well.

8 Likes

Holy flirking schnit, I am so coming back to Harley Quinn in August! :star_struck:

drools, then nerds out, over the HQA cover and what a great homage to the second printing cover of Batman #608 it is

Yum. :yum:

Thanks for posting these, @Jay_Kay! :superman_hv_3: :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes