7 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Yep, so my new addiction is Sho Ko cat’s channel:

PRBBBT! :laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

hey can l join you

5 Likes

John Economos portrayer Steve Agee recounts the ups and downs of his career during his journey to full time character role on Peacemaker here with Michael Rosenbaum on his popular podcast Inside Of You.

(you may have to back it up to the beginning 'cuz I started watching it Friday night but then left it on pause for, like, the entire weekend while I was down in LA with my fams for Mothers Day and now it’s stuck at the point that I paused it :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smile:)

4 Likes

@ejdias.95910 Happy anniversary!!! :tada::beers::cookie:

6 Likes

Thanks @iJest :smiley: it’s been awhile, hope you’re doing good.

6 Likes

Thanks, I’m doing ok. Hope everything’s well with you.

6 Likes

Oh I’m fine, hoping to make the WAL’s again soon.

6 Likes

:diamonds: Hey there, @Harleys-Crew!
Just wanted to let you know: We have a thread for Book 3 of :joker_hv_1: Suicide Squad: Get Joker! if anyone else is reading it.

And don’t forget if anyone read Fear State or any of the tie-ins, come by here to discuss:

Also: Anybody check this out?

9 Likes

Hey there @abaskingirl.51407 - welcome! You absolutely can join! There’s a link :point_up_2: up top in the header, or I can do it manually if you need. Just let me know! :diamonds::green_heart: :hugs:

6 Likes

Voted for the Superboy story. We’ll see what happens. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Happy belated cake day, @ejdias.95910 !! :tada: :cake::purple_heart:

7 Likes

DSHGs/TTG! Mayhem In the Multiverse premiere date announced:

:smiley:

4 Likes

Some more words:

6 Likes

:fist:

5 Likes

So this is kind of interesting – apparently, Harley will play a role in the upcoming big event Dark Crisis. This was a revealed variant cover for issue #3, and while writer Josh Williamson has said multiple times that there is no Justice League during this event…it does look pretty Justice League-y.

I believe it’s been said that this is Jon Kent’s attempt at a Justice League after the events of Death of the Justice League, which isn’t very successful and Jon has to take what he can get…I don’t know, this looks like a fun roster to me. Would anyone else be into reading a Justice League book like this? :thinking:

6 Likes