Harley's Crew

Happy :honeybee:day @Razzzcat! :birthday:

9 Likes

Happiest of the B-Days to you Queen @Razzzcat! :purple_heart: :birthday:

The very first to reach out to me here in DCUI and I’ll never, ever forget that! You are the absolute wonderfulest!

Here’s a couple of fave cuts to get you movin’ on your super special day :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Pictures of wonderful Ivy and Diana for you:

Yay Queen @Razzzcat! :purple_heart: #OGCrew :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

10 Likes

@Hiraeth!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::green_heart:

9 Likes

Ooo- that reminds me. Forever wonderful Mighty @Mae- I’ve been holdin’ on to these a bit-

Her Batcycle is sooo cool!

And even though I haven’t seen it, I’m sure that your smile is as wonderful as you are :smiley: :purple_heart: :hugs:

#OGCrew :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart: :grin:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Razzzcat!

11 Likes

Well…

At first, I was thinking her interaction with Anika was probably just Selina helping a friend, a woman in a desperate situation, out in a jam – something that Selina has done loads of times in a platonic way over the years. Selina calling out for her as “baby” did perk my ears up a bit though, and going by what Zoe said, I guess I was right to do so.

I just wonder how much we’ll see that side of hers really explored. I guess it’s just another reason to hope she gets her own miniseries on HBO Max along with Penguin and the Arkham series.

And a certain club may be covering some of that arc real soon… :eyes: :batman_hv_4:

No need to feel ashamed – we all got our blind spots and there’s only so much time in a day. Happy I could help. :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, @Razzzcat! :smiley:

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Razzzcat :smiley: :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball: :dancing_women: sorry I’m late but I hope you had a great day. Thought you and The Crew might enjoy these.

8 Likes

Happy B-Day @Razzzcat !

poisonivy1

8 Likes

image :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::green_heart:

6 Likes

:cry: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Sorry, I wasn’t going for sad. Just happy they live a long life together.

5 Likes

That’s why I’m :cry:. :purple_heart: :+1:

4 Likes

:pisces::a::parking::parking::seedling: :b::round_pushpin::clock230::palm_tree::tanabata_tree::a::seedling: @Razzzcat!!!

8 Likes

Almost didn’t log on today. Just popped on to read a few issues. Would’ve missed @Razzzcat’s b-day, & @Jay_Kay, thoroughly enjoyed Cooke/ Brubaker’s Catwoman run!!! One of my top reads ever. I gotta jump right back off soon as I clear my messages (like 8 of em). But, supposed to have a new surprise tomorrow. Ordered something today, said free overnight delivery. But, sites haven’t been what they were since the pandemic so…we’ll see. I’ll post it here if/when I get it.?.?

5 Likes

Where do u keep getting all these gifs!? :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Alright y’all- I’m thinkin’ about hosting a Batman Forever WAL and I need my homebase peeps’ input:

5 Likes

Just got delivered & just finished pics. Joelle Jones Catwoman DC Cover Girls. Wedding Dress Statue.

8 Likes

@#%^, I missed @Razzzcat’s birthday… Happy belated to the queen!

8 Likes

Dear @Mae @Jurisdiction @scoop001 @iJest @NCharles39 @DC89 @lo_third @Jay_Kay @ejdias.95910 @chintzybeatnik
(aaand :boom: tag limit)

Every post in here is unique to each of you and how I’ve come to know you, and that makes them absolutely perfect! I :heart: you. :hugs: :harleys_crew: :birthday:

12 Likes