Harley's Crew

Thanks friend

6 Likes

U bet!!! I’m happy to hear how great everything is going for u. Happy Holidays if we don’t cross paths again prior to. :grinning:

5 Likes

Crew peeps! :face_with_monocle: Don’t forget to come join us for the VIP WAL tonight at the Lounge (if you have Prime)!

4 Likes

That’s awesome to hear @The_phoenix2192! Hope you have a great Winter break, and wonderful year ahead. :hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Wonderful year to all of you. Also merry Christmas, happy Kwanzaa, happy winter solstice, happy Hanukkah, happy Yule, and happy festivus, and happy whatever may have forgotten. Just Have a great holiday everyone

5 Likes

Looks like Stjepan Sejic is working on a short Harley/Catwoman story for DC

7 Likes

Yay! :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy:

6 Likes

:star_struck: RIGHT ON! :smiley:

6 Likes

Not HQ related but it’s a likely place to catch @DC89 's eye – this cartoonist has a lot of BG content on his twitter :santa:

5 Likes

This IS Harley related:

Happy Harledays :christmas_tree: (no trees were harmed in the using of this emoji) :snowman_with_snow:

9 Likes

I absolutely adore Mike Maihack’s BG/SG art. :purple_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for posting this @iJest.:hugs: @Pow-Pow- come and look at the spiffy M. Maihack panels @iJest posted. :smiley:

7 Likes

Just wanted to leave The Crew some Christmas cheer, :smiley:

Had to get Frank in there,

And I don’t mean to be early but Happy New Year too, :partying_face:

I think… :flushed:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my Crew peeps! :purple_heart: :hugs:

Taking a cue from @iJest I’ve brought a funny set of panels by the super amazing Mike Maihack for everyone to enjoy!
:00_harley_quinn: :ivy_kiss: :00_harlivy: :00_batgirl1: :00_supergirl:

:purple_heart: Mike M.'s BG/SG work sooo much!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas, lovely @DC89 and the rest of the amazing Crew! Thank you for another wonderful year of DC goodness! We have much more in store for 2022, not least of which is more DCSHG! :partying_face:

And a special thank you and happy holiday wishes to my partner in crime, the ever fabulous @Razzzcat, without whom this would never be possible! :hugs: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

When I try and picture Queen @Razzzcat’s vital amazingness:

When I try and picture the Mighty @Mae’s cascading wonderfulness:

#Ed&Pats :smiley: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I love this one… Happy Harleydays to all!

7 Likes

How did you get these leaked photos of us?? :laughing:

7 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

Happy Harleydays! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Happy Harleydays @ThulrVO! :smiley:

5 Likes