Harley's Crew

PeaceKEEPer?

7 Likes

Sorry so late but 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀 @Jay_Kay!!!

6 Likes

It’s all good, thanks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:pleading_face: I’m sorry that I missed your B-Day @Jay_Kay.

6 Likes

No need to apologize, and thanks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes

Awww, @DC89 don’t be sad. :hugs: If it helps: Part of my brain has decided that particular scene just :woman_shrugging:t2: didn’t happen, (Flag is just taking a sabbatical! Lol​:see_no_evil:), so I think that’s why I’m ready to watch. Plus, I’m confident John Cena can pull off being a both likable and UNlikable character—and James Gunn can definitely do humor and action, so I’m down. Why not?

Ps. @Jay_Kay :tada: :birthday: :hugs::purple_heart:

Thanx for posting this btw!

8 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

Thx Queen @Razzzcat. As always you are the bestest. :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m about to finish watching Gotham for the 50 time lol :joy:

8 Likes

Paging Queen @Razzzcat

:00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

7 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold: I saw—this one too and was :star_struck: …dorking out to both, basically, lol.

8 Likes

New reading is up! :books: :harleys_crew: :snowman:

And here’s that VIP WAL for next Tuesday! Take care and we’ll see you then! :black_heart::white_heart::heart:
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harley-s-crew-presents-being-the-ricardos-watch-along-tuesday-12-21-6pm-pt-9pm-et/3136912?u=razzzcat

6 Likes

Doesn’t look like I can make the WAL on Tuesday, there is insane overtime for the foreseeable future at work. There’s always a chance that someone will take it and save me but that would be rare. I’m hoping to watch it sometime and read comments.

5 Likes

I’m the same!!! It’s soooo :+1: great!!

5 Likes

Hey guys. I have some updates. I made it through my first semester of college! I’m home for Christmas. I grew out my hair, have a girlfriend, joined a social club (the frats and sororities of the campus), and I’ve finally started taking care of myself! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers you guys have sent my way! I appreciate it as this was a crazy semester

11 Likes

I am so happy for you!!! That’s so excellent. :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: enjoy the break, and happy holidays

5 Likes

Right on @The_phoenix2192, great to hear things are better for you. Happy Holidays and enjoy your break from school.

5 Likes

Congratulations @The_phoenix2192, glad to hear things are turning up for you! :partying_face: Have a fantastic break and happy holidays - well deserved. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks guys! It’s been a real crazy semester so I will gladly enjoy the break. I also look a bit different than my profile picture now I’ll have to update it :joy:

8 Likes

Happy to hear u got outta the funk & improved yourself. Seems like it shouldn’t be that hard…-but I know exactly how impossible it can be. Congrats on all of the milestones, way to go my friend!!!

6 Likes