Harley's Crew

I know it’s after midnight where I am, but hope you guys and gals had a great Thanksgiving

8 Likes

All good, mine didn’t even start till 4:30 so midnight plenty of time to still wish a happy thanksgiving :turkey:…hope yours treated u well…!!!

7 Likes

Of course. My bad- I had forgotten that. :grimacing:

Yay! I :purple_heart: this! :smiley:

Agreed. Can def see her as Eris. :+1:

6 Likes

Haha that’s hilarious

7 Likes

Have you seen her in Yellowjacket’s yet? They’re only 2 episodes in but it looks like it’s gonna get trippy. It’s on Showtime on Sundays.

5 Likes

@Harleys-Crew peeps! Activities alert! :boom:

Also, very important announcement and poll! :face_with_monocle: If you have Amazon Prime and access to the Lounge, Harley’s Crew cordially invites you to a Very Special Christmas WAL featuring our Honorary Matronly Matriarch Lucille Ball in Being the Ricardos! The movie drops on the 21st, but our Movie Nights are on Mondays. So, which day would you prefer to have the WAL? The time will be in the evening as usual. (Poll is multiple choice so choose more than one date, if they work for you.) :purple_heart:

• Tuesday, December 21
  • Wednesday, December 22
  • Thursday, December 23
  • Monday, December 27
0 voters
9 Likes

This feels like a good WAL

9 Likes

Here’s this btw. :catwoman_hv_1: :that_black_label_life:

11 Likes

I’ll probably have to work late for all the days listed, but hopefully not. :pleading_face: I miss you guys! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

We miss you too! We have another WAL coming soon, maybe we’ll see you then! :hugs:

8 Likes

Well, looks like we’ve a go on the 21st for the Being the Ricardos WAL! Just in time to celebrate the Winter Solstice! :purple_heart:

See you at the Lounge, peeps! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

:raised_hands: :dancer:t2: :green_heart: …and this…footage of…me and @Mae??
Jk, these are clearly Martians—clearly!

7 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

Yay! I’ll be here. :smiley:

4 Likes
8 Likes

I’m still mad about Rick F. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

6 Likes

:diamonds:Hey there, @Harleys-Crew!

December is here, so we come bearing gifts for you to begin this holiday season—starting w/ WALs & polls & art! (And Bats and cats and penguins! :full_moon_with_face:)

First::point_up_2: This movie night comes w/ a :harleys_crew: :dc_history_club: collaboration, aka: All sorts of fun stuff! Stop by :arrow_right: HERE all month to say hello, vote on some highly scientific polls, read, or trade toddy recipes :clinking_glasses: and reminisce, then come by for the WAL!

Second: We did another multi-club quiz: :dc: :christmas_tree:Holiday Edition! Come guess like the rest of us :stuck_out_tongue: take a shot at it and say hello! All are welcome…

Last: :art: Our friends at DC Fan Art Club are taking holiday requests!

Last year, they did some wonderful work sharing their gifts of art. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: Stop by RIGHT :point_right: HERE if you’ve got any ideas or want to commission a piece for yourself or a friend!

Stay tuned for more…and now here’s this. :coffee: Have a great week! :purple_heart: :hugs:

15 Likes

Yeah. I’m still mourning a little, but mostly over it. I’m :100: ready to check this out.

9 Likes

One of my most fave moments here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ivy being very Ivy. :00_harlivy: :00_harley_quinn: :ivy_kiss: :poison_unamusedhqtas:

9 Likes

M’Kay, I’ll give it a shot.

For the homie Rick F.

5 Likes