Harley's Crew

Good Morning, Crew peeps! Here’s a thing :coffee:

And this is from Stjepan Sejić‘a Twitter :catwoman_hv_2: :star_struck: Enjoy. :green_heart:

10 Likes

Thanks for this! Hadn’t known it was a thing, but definitely a welcome one, especially after my recent Catwoman (2018 -) binge.

6 Likes

My problem is the dude in me looks and thinks “How you doing?”, then I think “there’s zero chance I as a producer would put her in that.”

7 Likes

Okay, is this happening? Don’t get me excited if it’s NOT happening. That’s just cruel and wrong on so many levels… :confused:

5 Likes

@ejdias.95910 Dude! Right?! :eyes:
From what I can tell, tho, it was from his Twitch stream on Friday. I know he was working on some things for DC involving our favorite Cat-lady​:black_heart: (and beloved Plant-lady​:green_heart:) but it all got shelved and I think… :pleading_face:that’s where it still sits for now.

I’m absolutely going to be asking him begging him for it tho. COUNT ON IT. :sunglasses:

You’re very welcome @MasterBruiseWayne! :purple_heart: Hope you liked that Joelle Jones, too! I’m a pretty massive fan of her work, and I recommend that one to basically…everyone. :catwoman_hv_2:

6 Likes

I’m definitely not blind :full_moon_with_face: so I know exactly what you mean, @msgtv (and Margot Robbie is hot :fire: it’s just a fact) but! As a lady, the impracticality and plain old :face_with_monocle: :balance_scale: unequal distribution of bare skin in the movie overrides the ‘How YOU doin’?’ aspect for me. It’s like if Superman wore this thing, lol.

8 Likes

Would absolutely :purple_heart: to see a Selina series from Sejic! Selina’s moved up the chain over the past few months as far as my fave supers go. Here’s my new Top 10:

1. BG
  2. Starfire
  3. Raven
  4. Harley/Ivy- always together
  5. Catwoman
  6. Tim Drake
  7. Wonder Woman
  8. Green Arrow
  9. Huntress
  10. Black Canary
6 Likes

That’s an amazing Top 10!

6 Likes

Thx Mighty @Mae! :smiley:

5 Likes

[quote=“DC89, post:2161, topic:1289929”]

I have this awful feeling he’ll never come back to DC tho. :sob: And I’ll never get this either!! :rose: :broken_heart: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells:

I tweet him…and I’m going to continue!! :muscle: Especially when stuff like this is just lying around.

7 Likes

:pleading_face: I hope he comes back- a HarlIvy series (or even just a one shot) from Sejic would be incredible. :00_harlivy:

5 Likes

It was supposed to be a trilogy…so I’m definitely sad. :green_heart:

7 Likes

:star_struck:
:0_batman: :0_catwoman: #SelinaAndBruceAreEndgame

6 Likes

He’s expected to be a good lover, tho. :speak_no_evil: :taco: :facepalm_catwoman: #neverforget

8 Likes

:laughing: :muscle:

7 Likes

:laughing: #Truth #DoTheRightThingB’Man #ShareTheLove :taco: :batparrot: :catwoman_hv_4: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

#HeroesDoThat :grinning:

7 Likes

:laughing: :smiley: YES.

7 Likes

Nooooo!

6 Likes