Harley's Crew

I have not. I registered for the fandome but no such email. But that’s cool, are the characters given at random or do you have a choice? I also have like a very tenuous grasp of the concept of NFTs at all, so I guess more research is needed for me.

7 Likes

Same here.

Mine hasn’t been generated yet.

Hoping I get a BG one. :smiley: :00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

This is helping me out tremendously: NFTs, Explained - YouTube

6 Likes

They seam to be random. I’m sure those who haven’t gotten one will soon. I shared the one I got on twitter and gotten a second one. The second was, I want to say, Batman: Court of Owls. I’m okay with the two I have and have no plans to get any more NFTs. I just thought it was funny that the free one was Harley

6 Likes

Oooh. I’ll def take the Harls NFT. Very spiffy! :grinning: :00_harley_quinn:

5 Likes

Agreed they are beautiful. Plus it’s Harley can never go wrong with anything when she’s involved

7 Likes

NFT’s? I’m getting too old… :expressionless:

Yeah, I gave up after Blockchain. Just made it worse.

6 Likes

A while ago I learned about cryptocurrency and bitcoins and stuff but I don’t invest in money you can’t spend. I get the purpose of it and that’s fine and dandy but the premise is that we don’t need banks or regular money… Which I find pretty lol-worthy. I think it’s cool to learn about but I also think it’s kinda silly.

6 Likes

Hey all. Can you guys just keep me in your thoughts and if you believe in it your prayers. I’m having a rough time right now and I’m just not having a good time.

15 Likes

Of course. And I am sure that no matter what happens, the phoenix shall rise again.

7 Likes

So sorry to hear that! Things will get better, they always do, believe that!

:hugs:

7 Likes

A 401K is really a better way to go anyhow. There’s too much risk in stocks and anything similar.

7 Likes

Well I got my email for the NFT and received the Jessica Cruz Green Lantern. Still unsure how this works but I was offered another one if I shared on Twitter. I haven’t used that account in over 10 years when I would follow my cousins football games. Even then, I never posted anything. I just followed the games. Dang technology…

image :rofl:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that @The_phoenix2192. I hope things work out for you. Be strong and hold on, things will get better.

6 Likes

Of course! I hope things get better soon. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@The_phoenix2192 :heart: (and anyone who needs them) :cobb_squad:
cb

8 Likes

Very sorry that you’re feeling this way @The_phoenix2192 and I hope that things get better for you soon. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Well, I don’t want to turn this into too much of an adult conversation but yeah, I can agree to that. I eventually want to invest in mutual funds but I keep finding other things to do with that money. Retirement savings are going to be safer for most people than playing with stocks. I actually have been thinking about looking for a different job but the fact that we get a pension and decent health insurance in the career I have now is making me hesitate.

I’m sorry, hopefully things start looking up soon
giphy

9 Likes

amazing fan club

10 Likes

Hey @Harleys-Crew!
Next weeks WAL/Read-Along is up—hope to see you there! :popcorn: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern:

12 Likes