Harley's Crew

Which is ironic, given that the Zuckers made some of the best comedies from the late 70s to the mid-90s. If someone was going to make a bonkers, off-the-wall Harley movie at that time, it would have been them.

Scary Movie should have been a shoe-in for them, but nope. Easy check territory, instead.

7 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

Oh I wish I wasn’t in school so I could watch this

5 Likes

We need to talk about great Harls’ hair is in this pic. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Howdy guys! I hope everyone is having a good day! Just wanted to let you know you matter! There is nothing you should change about yourself

12 Likes

Thank you for spreading positivity~ How are you doing?

7 Likes

M’Kay, so here’s a couple of HQEBKT things via Reddit-

First up: Harl’s lace up front and Ive’s trench mini dress are A-MAZE. :star_struck:

Bonus- total meme retake here. :laughing:

Secondly: Gordo’s REALLY beginning to unravel during his Ahab like quest to capture our girls.
:eyes: :flushed: (from HQEBKT #3)

:smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :00_batgirl1: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

Not good to be honest

6 Likes

Sorry that things haven’t been good. :crying_cat_face: If you would like a listening ear (eyes?) please feel free to message me if you want. I hope it turns out better for you.

7 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m sure things will get better

8 Likes

Peeps,

I have to plug this book which is a novelization of Mad Love, written by Paul Dini and Pat Cadigan. I read it in almost one sitting. It is excellent, and it has a lot of background stuff in addition to going through the “Mad Love” story, such as a bit of Harley’s childhood and also an extended ending. It greatly reminds me of the Harleen series which I also loved.

Something that may be unnecessary but I will err on the side of including it, a trigger warning: Obviously this book has heavy themes of domestic violence, but also includes a few references to a pedophile character and attempted sexual assault. If anyone would like more details, lemme know.

Also, it’s not for children! I know BTAS is usually pretty tame, but Mad Love kinda threw that out the window anyway with its adult themes, and personally I really enjoy the psychological and emotional content. It is quite a good read. I did feel a strong urge to comfort something throughout, supporting it and telling it that everything will be okay :grimacing: But it’s all good, Harley kicks some major butt in this which sorta makes up for it. :clap: Just don’t forget to take care of yourself, fam.

9 Likes

Oh wow, thank you! I had no idea this was a thing!

9 Likes

Neither did I! I just decided to search for Batman novelizations because I was having fun re-reading my copy of No Man’s Land and wanted to see if there was anything new. I really love that there are these awesome novelizations that aren’t geared for children.

7 Likes

:eyes: Gasp. I never mentioned it, because I assumed everyone already knew these were things. They we’re given to me as a set a while ago (still working up to the other one. For…reasons- prob obvious ones.) Definitely heavy and not for kids, agree @iJest, but I’d recommend depending on the person. :diamonds::black_heart:

8 Likes

@The_phoenix2192 :purple_heart: Whatever is happening, just remember things won’t always feel this way.
Head up, shoulder back. You got this. :muscle:

7 Likes

:green_heart: I love the design on both and I’m currently reading the other one.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I finally got up today and decided to shower and eat. It was tough but I did it

9 Likes

I also read the Mad Love novelization a while back – pretty good stuff! It definitely gives you a better look in Harleen’s mind and how she does try to help better her charges in Arkham and how she could be blinded by Joker’s malarkey.

I’ve also read the adaptation of The Killing Joke – it’s interesting, definitely a stronger adaptation/ extension of the original than a certain animated movie…

7 Likes

I’m sure you guys and gals got the email about DCFandome and these NFT’s. I redeemed my code and of course, I got our girl Harls (reuploaded better view)

8 Likes