Harley's Crew

I’ve been spending the day acquiring student stories abt one of my high school’s teachers (I’m in his class rn) regarding past allegations of sexual harassment towards him :harley_delicioushqtas:

5 Likes

I recently found out he went to trial for it in 2015 but after a mistrial the charges were dropped before there was a retrial

5 Likes

Come check it out, @Harleys-Crew!

And THIS. :raised_hands: :rainbow_flag:

15 Likes

Good morning Crew peeps!

Don’t forget tonight is the season finale WAL for The Flight Attendant! Don’t forget to pack your photo ID, your plane ticket, and a snack, and join us!

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harley-s-crew-presents-the-flight-attendant-byom-watch-along-fridays-in-january-7pm-pst-10pm-est/1472613

5 Likes

Isn’t that basically what a Hot Pocket is? :thinking:

Man, I hope we get a full on trailer soon instead of just little previews for Max. Though I imagine they’re probably in the mode of promoting Zack Snyder’s Justice League first.

Also, is it just me, or does it seem like they might have some sort of romantic/sexy thing going on with Harley and Rick Flagg in this one? Do you see the way he’s looking at her eating that apple?

Also also, I’m so glad to see that Dune is still up there. Outside of ZSJL and TSS that’s one of the WB movies I’ve been most looking foward to, and I’ve been worried with the way the director of it initially decried the move. Which is funny in a way, considering all his other movies in the past…well, haven’t done so great in the box office, so they could use all the help they can get. :sweat_smile:

Y I K E S.

Be careful with that, man. Hope nothing happens and if an attempt is made, REPORT THAT ■■■■.

I was gonna post that! So cool, totally deserved. :slight_smile:

I’m getting caught up to watch it as we speak! Watched the third episode yesterday. The memorial service was TENSE.

9 Likes

Dear @Harleys-Crew, we have :that_black_label_life: Black Label! We have BIRDS! :00_birds_of_prey: Grab your baseball bats—Come play. :boom::books:

12 Likes

One day I’ll catch up on my current to-read list of physical copies, and I’ll be able to get more involved with the reading here. I finally made it to October. There are only 150+ more to go, plus the ones I’ll be buying every Wednesday. :man_facepalming:t3: I did read both of the Birds of Prey books, though. They’re both great!!!

11 Likes

I definitely know how you feel! :eyes: :books: :books: :books: :books: Come by for a chat in the thread when you get a chance. Would love to see whatcha thought @TheQuestion101!

10 Likes

@Harleys-Crew :tv: :boom: New WAL is up! :tada:

14 Likes

:purple_heart: :0_batgirl:

8 Likes

the more I watch these episodes, the more I realize I need this hoodie.

10 Likes

Absolutely! Alas and alack, it doesn’t seem to exist :crying_cat_face:

8 Likes

well, not for HUMANS at least…

10 Likes

Imma’ buy this hoodie and put some ears on it. Mm hmm.

10 Likes

Sadly it’s sold out! DC should make some official DCSHG wear, with the first thing being the BG hoodie with ears! :hugs:

I don’t care that it’s not practical, I wannit!

9 Likes

Found one!

11 Likes

WANT!

:purple_heart:

10 Likes

And thus the phrase, Lucky Dog :blush:

9 Likes

UGH. Should’ve jumped on this a few days back- the seller had, like, two left or so.

8 Likes

This cutie needs a squishing! :hugs:

9 Likes