Harley's Crew

Both are upcoming Crew Club Reading material! :hugs:

5 Likes

Got something special planned for Halloween, @Harleys-Crew

(Check it—they heard me all the way in Eastwick! :stuck_out_tongue:)

And this SPECIAL EDITION MOVIE WAL!! :eyes: And don’t forget the Reading Poll :purple_heart:Lemme know if you don’t have VIP access!

14 Likes

YAAAY our very first slumber party! :hugs:

Also, in Harley-adjacent news!

12 Likes

It’s funny, I think I may have heard about this before Harley came out, but wasn’t interested at all (never was a fan of Big Bang Theory), but after seeing HQTAS I was more interested in trying it and it looks pretty good. It looks way more dramatic than I assumed it would be!

8 Likes

Cool! I saw snippets of that in the HBO Max ads months back, so it’s nice to see a little more of it, finally.

7 Likes

Right !!! Ayyyyeeee so excited !!! :raised_hands:t4:

7 Likes
10 Likes

Solid review of Harl’s film here @Mae. Thx for posting it. :+1:

Oh, and BTW- found another cool image of Kate for ya’:

10 Likes

That is really cool, thank you! :hugs:

9 Likes

Next WAL is up! Join us! :popcorn:

And ALL NEW reading! :books:

7 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

Watching this video as I’m commenting on it. I don’t like the name “The Suicide Squad” for a sequel and people have tried to explain to me why/how it works, but I think that’s stupid. I agree that the original Suicide Squad was very novel when it came out. Compared to other DC movies it really broke the mold with its bright color scheme and villain-tastic wackiness. I liked that because it was new and different. BoP also followed the same lead stylistically and I consider that a sequel to SS and not just a spin-off. The direct SS sequel looks good to me but the point of this movie is that they’re going to die, right? I can’t take it very seriously. Whereas the original SS actually had a vein of meaning running through it because it was about still being able to love, as a villain. This sequel just seems to be “look at all these cool characters that are about to get 'sploded” to me.

7 Likes

OMG @TheQuestion101 posted one the most wonderfulest GIFs today over in the Iceberg Lounge. Sooo cute! :hugs: :smile:

11 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Happy Harleyween Crew!!! :diamonds: :jack_o_lantern: :diamonds:

These came in today!

10 Likes

:scream_cat: love the jacket, and congrats on the mugs!! :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

wakes up from candy coma and rises from coffin Well, now that Halloween is over, guess it’s time to take off the Spooky and be TheWifeOfJasonTodd again. cleans up faux cobwebs, wipes off the Harley mallet

8 Likes