Harley's Crew

:partying_face: :purple_heart: :pirate_flag:

Nononono. Have you looked through this thread?! :laughing: You’re NOT interrupting and you are :100: among friends. That’s like, Rule 3 or 4 in the Crew Handbook: Share what you’re thinking or feeling whenever you like! Be like this :point_down:

Plus, you could talk to pretty much everyone in here about literally any subject! :face_with_monocle: In multiple languages if need be!! :harleys_crew:

12 Likes

As always the forever awesome Queen @Razzzcat is correct. We are indeed the Peeps United

You are def among supportive friends here @Ultrasonic. :hugs: :smiley: :harleys_crew:

Oh, and one more thing- have I mentioned that I :purple_heart: :hugs: the Mighty @Mae today? Alrighty then- as you were. :smile:

6 Likes

I heart you very much, lovely @DC89! :hugs: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Peeps United :trophy: That’s easily my favorite thing so far today. :white_check_mark:

8 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

:diamonds: Hey there @Harleys-Crew :hugs: Hope all is well! Its a new month, so that can only mean one thing: Got some activities for ya!!

First, for our Book Club this month we have :v: TWO brand new stories to choose from that are both in the library: :boom: HQAS: Legion of Bats 2 has just arrived. This discussion will remain open until the series concludes, so come by when you get a chance! :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

:rose: Poison Ivy (2022) is also available w/ :metal:ULTRA! (I know I’m a little biased, but I promise it’s really good :star_struck:) Come share your thoughts and/or WILDLY speculate where it goes from here:

:catwoman_hv_2: We also have a Catwoman: Lonely City discussion going, if anyone is curious to check it out (:eyes: also really good)

And last (but NOT least): :tada: Our Winter Watch-Along party plans w/ the charmingly macabre Addams Family and our beloved Wednesday! :full_moon_with_face:

Right through this secret magical door :point_right: Addams Family Values/Wednesday :tv: Winter Watch Alongs :snowflake: MONDAYS (starting 11/14) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

If you need help getting in, let me know! :harleys_crew:

17 Likes

Yay! :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

Gotta’ get to the Oakland LCS today and snap these up!

Our Thanksgiving Goddess! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:hugs:

5 Likes

She is the amazingness. Right alongside her wonderful mama. :smiley:

5 Likes

I love that Thanksgiving play…

7 Likes

Same. :smile:

5 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye: English and sign language is about it for me.
Thank you for the welcome, too, everyone! :wave: :harley_hv_1: I’m mostly a bookworm and don’t always chat a lot, but I’m here!

8 Likes

Can I still be part of the club even if I don’t like Peeps?

6 Likes

Well. There’s ancient Peeps initiation ritual. After that yes! :wink: :harleys_crew: You joined a while ago, if I recall :eyes: Did you not try the Peep S’mores @chintzybeatnik?

Same. :laughing: That whole section of the movie is gold.

:saluting_face: Aye, that’ll do :pirate_flag: :hugs:

13 Likes

See the source image

10 Likes

You don’t have to like the Peeps, but you must respect the Peeps! :laughing:

I know a lot of people hate them for some unfathomable reason, but it’s kind of become our mascot, official snack, war cry, etc.

10 Likes

I can respect the majestic Peep, but I shan’t partake in the ritual of devouring them. :wink:

7 Likes

I got by on the medical exemption if that helps.

7 Likes

PEEEEEPS!!! :smiling_imp: :boom: :boom: :boom:

A terrifying war cry indeed.

10 Likes

:harleyquinn_hqas: :00_harley_quinn: :smiling_imp:.

16 Likes