Harley's Crew

Hey Crew! Just a quick reminder that next Monday we’re back in the Lounge to WAL the second season of the amazing series The Flight Attendant! :raised_hands: Please join us, if you can, and for subsequent Mondays in May. We’ll be back with regular WALs in the near future! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

WOW. :eyes: Robbie looks amazing as Harls here.

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

IKR? :star_struck:

4 Likes

A trailer for the upcoming Poison Ivy comic:

9 Likes

:raised_hands: :laughing: My exact same reaction to the person next to me when I first saw it! Lookit—LOOKITIIIIT!! :harley_hv_3: :heart_hands: Thank you @TheWifeOfJasonTodd

Btw…anyone see this? :eyes:
:green_heart::black_heart::heart:

8 Likes

Have I mentioned I’m excited about it?? Because I AM! :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :green_heart: :hibiscus:

8 Likes

perfection

6 Likes

Yeah, DC’s really pushing this book! They giving the first issue the full variant cover treatment. Here’s one by an artist named David Nakayama:

And while it hasn’t been finished, apparently Jim flipping Lee is going to provide a variant cover!

5 Likes

9 Likes

On that note, go out and vote!

7 Likes

And remember you vote w/ your wallet too. :green_heart: Every single day.

:notes: In this democracy…

9 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It’s my body, therefore it’s my choice. Don’t give a **** what the SCOTUS says. Mm hmm.

8 Likes

:muscle:

6 Likes

Looking at the names on that document, something witty about “Man’s World” would be apt here. Don’t let Hippolyta be right, everyone. Please vote.

6 Likes

I hear ya, sister. I have a lot of choice words for this situation, but I’m just gonna leave this instead. :black_heart: Plz enjoy, peeps. Love you.

Hold up. :raised_hand: Let’s also watch Harls smash something and look at this glorious picture of her beloved Dr. Isley for a sec…

Ahhh. Thanx Harley. Thanx Ivy.

8 Likes

Amazing tune, thank you fabulous @Razzzcat! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome! :hugs: Almost forgot this cosplay, btw, everybody! :00_harlivy:

11 Likes

you are the best

8 Likes

aew

5 Likes