Harley's Crew

Yay! :smiley: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:hugs:

I think absolutely, not even a question! She is a Goddess and her new movie looks incredible!

3 Likes

hey can i join you ?

5 Likes

:hugs:

Yay!

Her new movie does look fantastic :smiley:

3 Likes

Dude! The new movie is so good. Everyone should check it out. It’s :100: a Crew movie - weird in all the right ways. :diamonds:Harley would love it. I was just going to go post it, actually!

Summary

Both leads were great. Stephanie Hsu (you might know as Mei, from one of my other fave shows of the last few years: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel) was awesome! (Shout out for Jamie Lee Curtis as well. She managed to be both hilarious and scary as hell :joy:)

Anyway, YES! Ms.Yeoh is absolutely worthy of induction into the :harleys_crew: Crew Hall of Fame.™️ :face_with_monocle: I concur, @DC89. I heart me some pie charts and power points sometimes, too so thank you for the mini nom presentation. :raised_hands::trophy: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

:joy: Same @ejdias.95910 SAME!! Do NOT make us wait beyond July!! :00_harlivy: We can’t take it!! (and we will likely riot! :boom:)

Here’s this, btw, everybody! :0_catwoman: :cobb_squad: :coffee:
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/catwoman-lonely-city-3-4-19-22-spoilers-ahead/3202009?u=razzzcat

6 Likes

Hey there @P_Ploy_lovely.21129! :wave: Welcome! You absolutely can join us! Just remember to always bring your baseball bat. :harleyquinn_hqas: :smile: :tada:

There’s a link :point_up_2:in the header of the thread, but I can do it manually if you need. :diamonds::black_heart: Let me know.

6 Likes

I need to press play on it soon.

Yayyyyy!!! :smiley: :+1:

:purple_heart: Yeoh sooo much. :star_struck:

:smiley:

:smile:

3 Likes

Look who’s hangin’ out in the Lego DC Super Villains game:

Steph! :smiley:

(found on Reddit)

4 Likes

OOh! I’ve been wanting to see this—all the glowing reviews (and especially this one) have me more excited than ever!

5 Likes

Glad to see you back in HC again @K.Bookwyrm. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

paging Queen @Razzzcat

(via Reddit)
:smile:

5 Likes

Checkered Vans. Oh the memories…

or lack thereof. :grin:

4 Likes

Definitely give it a shot @K.Bookwyrm! I hope all is well. I was in Fan Creations a little while ago and was thinking about your artwork, actually! :smile: So welcome back! :hugs::green_heart:

:joy: That’s awesome. I have checkered Vans, as a matter of fact @ejdias.95910! :raised_hands: Black on Black is my favorite. I have an assortment of Chucks and Docs as well. Can’t go wrong w/ the classics, imo. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm re-welcome! College has been kicking my butt (art school is not for the weak, haha), but it’s almost over and I’ve actually just drawn some quick little Harley art in the ol’ sketchbook!

7 Likes

Can we see? Plz?

Edit: just saw it in the other thread, nice!

5 Likes

Hey Crew, I know it’s been a bit since I dropped in, but I have a thing that you might like~

It also mentions something about, oh I don’t know, season 3 coming out :notes:soooonnn~:notes:

HarlIvy fans… prepare thyself.

5 Likes

Can’t be readier! :laughing:

Thanks! This should be a good summer! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Also:

7 Likes

Okay I saw this in the variant cover thread and I’ve been fangirling over it for the past 30 minutes and I absolutely promise that this is the last place that I will talk about it here but LOOK AT IIIIITTTTTTTTTT!

Never in my life have I ever cared about a variant cover to this extent but pink and black and sparles are my favorite colors and I just see this and I can’t help but:

giphy (49)

This cover is what I look like on the inside :smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes