Harley's Crew

Not just friends?

9 Likes

I certainly haven’t done that to my roommates or siblings :laughing:

10 Likes

Sasha did a solid video on this series a little while back-

7 Likes

I really think I am due for a reread of the Ed Brubaker/Darwyn Cooke era of Catwoman.

Some of the best work by those two gentlemen who both have quite a good track record.

9 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve been dying to reread lately. Every time I see it in storylines I almost do it. Did a reread not that long ago. Just need a wee bit more time so I hopefully can forget some parts. Huge shout out to @Jay_Kay suggested it when this site 1st opened. I created a thread & just asked what Catwoman storylines are the best. JK gave me that one & a few others. So good I was ashamed I’d never read it b4…

9 Likes

Ya know…you’ve given me an idea @DC89! It’s time to send an official invite on behalf of the Crew :harleys_crew: :black_heart: (that she’ll never see, but I don’t care! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Dear Sasha,
Quite of a few of us have been fans of yours for…I can say yearsss now—plural (Aka: ye olden days of 2019). Casually Comics is easily our favorite comic channel, which makes you an honorary member already, yes, BUT :face_with_monocle: we would be honored if you should ever feel inclined to join our motley ranks.

:heart: you. Never ever stop! And don’t forget your baseball bat!! :harleyquinn_hqas:
Sincerely, Harley’s Crew
Ps. Yes. I do use this gif every time I talk about you. :sunglasses: :poisonivy_hqas: #forScience

Pps. I found another poll, everyone!

13 Likes

Peeps! :face_with_monocle: Today is a very special day! It’s our very own plant lady @Razzzcat’s :honeybee:-day!

:partying_face:

Happy happy birthday! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Now, we party! :purple_heart:

13 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Razzzcat

10 Likes

Happy birthday @Razzzcat!

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @Razzzcat :green_heart: :potted_plant:

meatz

11 Likes

Happy :honeybee:day @Razzzcat! :birthday:

9 Likes

Happiest of the B-Days to you Queen @Razzzcat! :purple_heart: :birthday:

The very first to reach out to me here in DCUI and I’ll never, ever forget that! You are the absolute wonderfulest!

Here’s a couple of fave cuts to get you movin’ on your super special day :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Pictures of wonderful Ivy and Diana for you:

Yay Queen @Razzzcat! :purple_heart: #OGCrew :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

10 Likes

@Hiraeth!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::green_heart:

9 Likes

Ooo- that reminds me. Forever wonderful Mighty @Mae- I’ve been holdin’ on to these a bit-

Her Batcycle is sooo cool!

And even though I haven’t seen it, I’m sure that your smile is as wonderful as you are :smiley: :purple_heart: :hugs:

#OGCrew :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart: :grin:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Razzzcat!

11 Likes

Well…

At first, I was thinking her interaction with Anika was probably just Selina helping a friend, a woman in a desperate situation, out in a jam – something that Selina has done loads of times in a platonic way over the years. Selina calling out for her as “baby” did perk my ears up a bit though, and going by what Zoe said, I guess I was right to do so.

I just wonder how much we’ll see that side of hers really explored. I guess it’s just another reason to hope she gets her own miniseries on HBO Max along with Penguin and the Arkham series.

And a certain club may be covering some of that arc real soon… :eyes: :batman_hv_4:

No need to feel ashamed – we all got our blind spots and there’s only so much time in a day. Happy I could help. :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, @Razzzcat! :smiley:

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Razzzcat :smiley: :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball: :dancing_women: sorry I’m late but I hope you had a great day. Thought you and The Crew might enjoy these.

8 Likes

Happy B-Day @Razzzcat !

poisonivy1

8 Likes

image :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::green_heart:

6 Likes