Harley's Crew

:raised_hands: :dancer:t2: :green_heart: …and this…footage of…me and @Mae??
Jk, these are clearly Martians—clearly!

6 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

Yay! I’ll be here. :smiley:

4 Likes
8 Likes

I’m still mad about Rick F. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

6 Likes

:diamonds:Hey there, @Harleys-Crew!

December is here, so we come bearing gifts for you to begin this holiday season—starting w/ WALs & polls & art! (And Bats and cats and penguins! :full_moon_with_face:)

First::point_up_2: This movie night comes w/ a :harleys_crew: :dc_history_club: collaboration, aka: All sorts of fun stuff! Stop by :arrow_right: HERE all month to say hello, vote on some highly scientific polls, read, or trade toddy recipes :clinking_glasses: and reminisce, then come by for the WAL!

Second: We did another multi-club quiz: :dc: :christmas_tree:Holiday Edition! Come guess like the rest of us :stuck_out_tongue: take a shot at it and say hello! All are welcome…

Last: :art: Our friends at DC Fan Art Club are taking holiday requests!

Last year, they did some wonderful work sharing their gifts of art. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: Stop by RIGHT :point_right: HERE if you’ve got any ideas or want to commission a piece for yourself or a friend!

Stay tuned for more…and now here’s this. :coffee: Have a great week! :purple_heart: :hugs:

14 Likes

Yeah. I’m still mourning a little, but mostly over it. I’m :100: ready to check this out.

8 Likes

One of my most fave moments here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ivy being very Ivy. :00_harlivy: :00_harley_quinn: :ivy_kiss: :poison_unamusedhqtas:

9 Likes

M’Kay, I’ll give it a shot.

For the homie Rick F.

5 Likes

PeaceKEEPer?

7 Likes

Sorry so late but 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀 @Jay_Kay!!!

6 Likes

It’s all good, thanks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:pleading_face: I’m sorry that I missed your B-Day @Jay_Kay.

6 Likes

No need to apologize, and thanks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes

Awww, @DC89 don’t be sad. :hugs: If it helps: Part of my brain has decided that particular scene just :woman_shrugging:t2: didn’t happen, (Flag is just taking a sabbatical! Lol​:see_no_evil:), so I think that’s why I’m ready to watch. Plus, I’m confident John Cena can pull off being a both likable and UNlikable character—and James Gunn can definitely do humor and action, so I’m down. Why not?

Ps. @Jay_Kay :tada: :birthday: :hugs::purple_heart:

Thanx for posting this btw!

7 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

Thx Queen @Razzzcat. As always you are the bestest. :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m about to finish watching Gotham for the 50 time lol :joy:

8 Likes

Paging Queen @Razzzcat

:00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

7 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold: I saw—this one too and was :star_struck: …dorking out to both, basically, lol.

7 Likes