Harley's Crew

Beautiful… and here’s a PC desktop version I found a while back.

4 Likes

That’s too much space for my imagination to wander…

6 Likes

Oh my god, this is incredible.

6 Likes

I have to catch up! But I’m excited I have enough episodes I need to catch up on to qualify as a binge. Just need to buy some more cereal so I can have the perfect cartoon marathon.

5 Likes

Wow! Never knew this was a thing! I know what I’m going to read tonight

6 Likes

:diamonds:Hey @Harleys-Crew! Good morning! Check it- new reading is up! injustice :boom:

We’ve also got another issue of HQAS: :00_harlivy: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour HERE. :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

Here’s another thing :coffee:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/harley-quinn-jester-dark-knights-of-steel/amp/

And happy monday! :hugs: :green_heart: Have a great week, Crew!

(Actual footage of me going down stairs :cat2:)

11 Likes

OK, so I’m nominating @MasterBruiseWayne for best DCUI username of the week becuz clever. :smiley: :+1: :trophy:

8 Likes

Thank you, fabulous @Razzzcat! And more @Harleys-Crew shenanigans next week y’all!

13 Likes

So apparently David Ayer posted some concept art for Suicide Squad, including a different costume for Harley. It’s probably less practical than what we got, but it looks cool to me. What do you guys think?

7 Likes

Didn’t think that Ayer could’ve crafted a more gazeish costume for Robbie to wear in SS than what she appeared in frame in, but apparently I was wrong. :eyes: Really glad that WB showed him the door and that Robbie and Gunn are shepperding the project now. :+1:

7 Likes

This looks so good, Crew. I’m in tears:

6 Likes

aww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart: it’s actually my roller skating name. I just got started learning and wanted a cool name like all the derby peeps so naturally I wanted something Batman. I’m prone to bruising and I’m pretty sure Batman’s got some gnarly ones of his own :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I think the expression on her face says it all. I mean it would’ve been cool for the Exotic Ball or something but …I’ll leave it at that.

6 Likes

Hi

6 Likes

Yay! @nickywood956.5924 is back! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

:purple_heart: this.

5 Likes

:point_up_2:These two things :point_down: just made my whole day! Thank you for the Lucy fix @Mae—I can’t wait to check it out!

This is glorious @MasterBruiseWayne. I’ve had a some crazy bruises myself, from doing… :eyes: crazy things on wheels :skateboard: , so this story pleases me muchly. You get a hell yeah. :full_moon_with_face: :muscle::green_heart:

And I’ll ALWAYS take stories about your derby battle scars… :diamonds::black_heart: anytime.

6 Likes

@nickywood956.5924 YOU’RE BACK!!
How’ve you been? :hugs: Glad to see you! :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

NGL, y’all…I kinda expected the throw aways to be worse than this, lol. I’m not a fan of the design, but at least the artists rendering is good. :woman_shrugging:t2: I’ll give it that. Thnx @Jay_Kay!! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Agreed, @Razzzcat. The art looks good. Still very strippery and impractical.

5 Likes