Harley's Crew

Still makes me :laughing:.

“Hiawatha!” :rofl:

All these years later and Chris Elliot still hasn’t lost a step. Loved him in Schitt’s Creek. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Pleez let it be this. PLEEZ LET IT BE THIS:

:00_harlivy: :00_harley_quinn: :ivy_kiss: :0_harley_quinn: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Cuddles!! :hugs: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

:purple_heart:

3 Likes

That would be cool, though I think he’s also said that he wants to do something different and what people wouldn’t expect, so I could see him doing a different franchise and characters.

4 Likes

:diamonds:Good morning, @Harleys-Crew!
It’s a new month, which means new activities, and first up, like always: :books: BOOKS!

It’s a special occasion, 🪄 so we’ve invited some friends over too! :dancer:t2: Come check it out, say hello- vote on some polls! Right this way…

Next, we’ve got a small series of movies set for the month, starting tonight (10/4) @ 6pm/9pm w/ JOKER followed by our first very special, very festive, VIP WAL set for next Monday (10/11 @ 6pm/9pm) right :point_right: HERE. Come check it out, hope to see you there! :partying_face:

(Pssst! :eyes: Let us know if you don’t have lounge access!) :diamonds::black_heart:

10 Likes

Which is ironic, given that the Zuckers made some of the best comedies from the late 70s to the mid-90s. If someone was going to make a bonkers, off-the-wall Harley movie at that time, it would have been them.

Scary Movie should have been a shoe-in for them, but nope. Easy check territory, instead.

7 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes

Oh I wish I wasn’t in school so I could watch this

5 Likes

We need to talk about great Harls’ hair is in this pic. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Howdy guys! I hope everyone is having a good day! Just wanted to let you know you matter! There is nothing you should change about yourself

12 Likes

Thank you for spreading positivity~ How are you doing?

7 Likes

M’Kay, so here’s a couple of HQEBKT things via Reddit-

First up: Harl’s lace up front and Ive’s trench mini dress are A-MAZE. :star_struck:

Bonus- total meme retake here. :laughing:

Secondly: Gordo’s REALLY beginning to unravel during his Ahab like quest to capture our girls.
:eyes: :flushed: (from HQEBKT #3)

:smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :00_batgirl1: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

Not good to be honest

6 Likes

Sorry that things haven’t been good. :crying_cat_face: If you would like a listening ear (eyes?) please feel free to message me if you want. I hope it turns out better for you.

7 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m sure things will get better

8 Likes

Peeps,

I have to plug this book which is a novelization of Mad Love, written by Paul Dini and Pat Cadigan. I read it in almost one sitting. It is excellent, and it has a lot of background stuff in addition to going through the “Mad Love” story, such as a bit of Harley’s childhood and also an extended ending. It greatly reminds me of the Harleen series which I also loved.

Something that may be unnecessary but I will err on the side of including it, a trigger warning: Obviously this book has heavy themes of domestic violence, but also includes a few references to a pedophile character and attempted sexual assault. If anyone would like more details, lemme know.

Also, it’s not for children! I know BTAS is usually pretty tame, but Mad Love kinda threw that out the window anyway with its adult themes, and personally I really enjoy the psychological and emotional content. It is quite a good read. I did feel a strong urge to comfort something throughout, supporting it and telling it that everything will be okay :grimacing: But it’s all good, Harley kicks some major butt in this which sorta makes up for it. :clap: Just don’t forget to take care of yourself, fam.

9 Likes

Oh wow, thank you! I had no idea this was a thing!

9 Likes

Neither did I! I just decided to search for Batman novelizations because I was having fun re-reading my copy of No Man’s Land and wanted to see if there was anything new. I really love that there are these awesome novelizations that aren’t geared for children.

7 Likes