Harley's Crew

They need to make coconut peeps and we’re set! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

:laughing:

:thinking:

5 Likes

It could go either way, but if it works they’d be ah-mazing in some peep s’mores. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I can just taste them already!

:drooling_face:

5 Likes

I’m going to make some for Halloween and this’ll be me, lol:

6 Likes

:diamonds:Hey there @Harleys-Crew! HAPPY FRIDAY!

Just wanted to let you all know, to start our :jack_o_lantern: Halloween festivities, we’ve got a VERY special WAL set 10/4! Hope to see you there! :harleys_crew:

Hey, Joaquin. :full_moon_with_face::green_heart: :trophy: Happy 2yr Anniversary!

12 Likes

Possibly one of the best gifs of all time.

7 Likes

This entire run of comments is one of so many reasons why I :purple_heart: :harleys_crew: so much. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :00_harlivy: :harleybathqtas: :cobb_squad:

7 Likes

I don’t know why I didn’t think of it until now, but BEHOLD: Peep rice crispy treats. :milk_glass:

Also, @Mae we can add our own coconut :muscle::coconut:

6 Likes

Hold up. That’s not why I came by, y’all!

:eyes: The Team is being split…only time will tell what that means for the Cobb Squad. :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

Ps. Anyone reading this, btw?

6 Likes

Oh my Goddess!!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Perfect snacking choice for HQAS’s Sn 3 premiere. :+1:

I am. It’s pretty good (Harls is wonderful as always :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), although I’m waiting on Fear State Nightwing #84, #85, and #86 because

New costume debut!

BG BG BG! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

HQAS Sn 3 update here from Tech Radar-

Pretty much nothing we already didn’t know but there’s a few bits of new stuff here.

5 Likes

For a second I thought I was looking at Baloo the bear from The Jungle Book (1967) on Harley Quinn comic cover!:laughing:

4 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Let’s watch my gurrrlll one more time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl:

BG: “No. No. No!” :laughing:

Put it on girl. #ShowEmWhoYouAre!

HQAS BG Fun fact: Steph was clueing us all in to BG’s first in series appearance the entire time throughout the episode. Dig the color choices of her outfit and her did color:

:00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

Ooooohhh! :star_struck: Pretty. Is it wrong I want to dip one side in chocolate? I apologize if this is sacrilegious but was only thinking.

Why isn’t someone taking a bat to the powers that be to get them to shake this loose and show it already… :triumph:

5 Likes

You’re a straight up genius @ejdias.95910! Finding a way to add chocolate is :raised_hand: not sacrilege—TIS THE WAY! Plus, we can sprinkle toasted coconut on some of them that way :sunglasses: :white_check_mark: :coconut:

5 Likes

:diamonds:Hey @Harleys-Crew!
October is just hours away, we have a Halloween :ghost: :popcorn: movie slot to fill, and The Crew Always Knows™️!

Please take a sec to vote for your TOP 3 or make a suggestion if ya don’t see anything you like!

• The Addams Family (1991)
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • I Married a Witch
  • The Conjuring
  • Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
  • Kiki’s Delivery Service
  • Scooby Doo (2002)
  • Gremlins
  • Constantine: City of Demons

0 voters

:harleys_crew: :black_heart: Talk soon. :wink:

SN: Anyone notice Ms.Robbie pronounced it in Castilian? :star_struck: Okay…bye.

13 Likes