Harley's Crew

Yep, she sure did @Lincolnfan78. Hynden Walch has been working in the DC animated universe for quite some time now. :00_dc_2016: :+1:

8 Likes

Red Tool.

And he’d come with 30th Anniversary cake …err…Harley’s Birthday Cake (sorry, wrong milestone :wink: )

9 Likes

Ambush Bug.

8 Likes

Lovely @DC89 sharing some lovely shoes! The Ivy and BG heels look very cute, but probably not very practical :laughing:

6 Likes

Aww. Wonderful Mighty @Mae. :hugs:

IKR? :laughing: I’m thinkin’ those BG heels will look fantastic in my BG figure/statue display tho. :+1:

6 Likes

:boom:

Urgent @Harleys-Crew Alert!

16 Likes

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is well.

I’d think Wonder Woman would attend Harley’s party and probably give her some type of cool gadget that Harley can use in her fights or a nice accessory.

12 Likes

Will this be the next HC book discussion? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I can’t say if it’s next but it’s something we surely will be reading!

7 Likes

:hugs:

7 Likes

Oh and happy bee-day, @NCharles39! :hugs:

9 Likes

That would be cool! Maybe a tiara but instead of the red star it has the red and black checker logo.

9 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Affirmative @NCharles39. I’ll have a thread up next week. :white_check_mark:

Also: :tada: :birthday: :hugs::heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And to the Crew! :dancer:t2: Also Hi :hugs: @Ortega807! Hope you’ve been well.

11 Likes

:eyes: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Who would go to Harley’s birthday party?

These days? I would say Kevin and Ghost-Maker. Kevin would get her a “World’s Best Psychiatrist” mug. Ghost-Maker would probably get her a katana or something like that and think it’s really impressive because he seems like that kind of guy.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @NCharles39, celebrate all weekend long. :smiley:

7 Likes

Happy birthday! :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

@NCharles39

8 Likes

LMAO. :joy_cat:

May I offer a counter-point for the sake of balance and equity?

manly

Can’t get much more manlier than a shoulder press while wheelie-ing in my opinion. Sorry that he wasn’t wearing a party hat!

7 Likes

Yes, Moth is all about manly things. Moth is the manliest man.
Looks around to see if anyone is going to challenge this

7 Likes