Harley's Crew

:raised_hands:

We all know who the real winner already is!

4 Likes

Amen Mighty @Mae! :raised_hands:

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

4 Likes

@Mae I am honored to have collected so many of your thumbs. May I have another? :musical_score::pray: :musical_score:

5 Likes

Now we’re at an even thousand.

6 Likes

Yay! :smile_cat: Thank you.

4 Likes

:diamonds: Hey @Harleys-Crew!
ICYMI, some of us put together a special multi-club discussion for July (stop by :arrow_right: HERE. Read, post, discover, say hello to some of our wonderful neighbors!) It also comes w/ WALs of a genuinely awesome TV series starting on 7/19! :tada: :popcorn: Come play!

And THIS :star_struck: :crown: :shark: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

clears throat then says “Hello to some of our wonderful neighbors!” :grin:

Diggin’ that King Shark fan art.

marks his seat for the Watchmen TV series WAL

As Dory once said, “This is going to be good, I can tell.” :fish:

8 Likes

Wonderful clip of Harls here by DC. :purple_heart: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :0_harley_quinn: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

:diamonds:Hey there, @Harleys-Crew! HAPPY MONDAY! :hugs: Its that time again: :books:

New reading is up: Part 2 of :00_suicide_squad: Hell to Pay. Come by our watch-along tonight for Part 1 if you’d like a refresher or if you’ve never seen it! :partying_face:

Hope you all have a great week. :harleys_crew: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Such a great movie & read!!! One of the few I bought on release date on blu-Ray. Since streaming I’ve always had some way to watch em as quickly as I want. I rarely buy blu-rays anymore & it’s even rarer that I bought that one blind. I didn’t hear or see a single thing about it, just bought it. Still worth the money today tho. I forget about it sometimes. Love seeing characters like Silver Banshee, Scandal & Knockout etc.

7 Likes

:diamonds:Hey, Crew!

Check it out —IT’S SHARK WEEK! Come add a song for King, if you got a min… :notes: :dancer:t2: And if you’re a music fan: Come join this!

9 Likes

@Harleys-Crew

Hey Crew, if I read it right, The Flight Attendant received 9 Emmy Nominations including comedy series, Best Supporting Actress- Rosie Perez and of course Best Actress - Kaley Cuoco. Way to go :smiley:

8 Likes

Well deserved!

8 Likes

:cold_sweat:Scary! LOL! Awesome gif!:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

OMG. This. All of This. :0_batman: :0_catwoman: :clayface_happyhqtas: :00_batgirl:

(found on Reddit)

6 Likes

Also this-

5 Likes

I liked the Bat/Family Guy cartoon they had a few articles down… :rofl:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Hey, why didn’t we get invited to the early screening? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Aren’t we Harley’s Crew? WTH? :grin: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Just some fun stuff featuring our girl. :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :00_suicide_squad2: :0_harley_quinn: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

Quick clip of Harls here ^^^

8 Likes