Harley's Crew

Thx @Nickywood! :smiley:

6 Likes

G’Morning my fave peeps! :purple_heart: :0_harley_quinn: :0_batgirl: :00_harley_quinn: :00_batgirl1:

8 Likes

Good Afternoon @DC89, I hope you’ve had a great weekend.

7 Likes

Hi @ejdias.95910! I did have a good weekend- thank you for asking. :smiley:

7 Likes

Happy Monday, @Harleys-Crew! :harleys_crew::black_heart: :hugs: Hope you all had a great weekend!

Don’t forget this tonight :tada: (@Devi_Amuro & I have a game or two for ya)

Also: Spoilers… :eyes:

15 Likes

#moreHarleyintheRedDress! :00_suicide_squad2: #betterHarleyintheRedDress

Also DCBC is covering a bunch of great characters/books this month, if you wanna stop by… Gotham City Sirens and Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy among them. :diamonds::green_heart:

9 Likes

Okay, so I read the above article and where I was only planning on buying the Harley and King Shark figures I guess I’ll buy the others as well. If I gotta build, I gotta build. :thinking: or maybe I’ll invest in one of those bigger statue type ones. Anyone know where to find those at?

8 Likes

@ejdias.95910 yeah, Harley & King were all I was going to go for, and big daddy King looks great, but :thinking: I’m not a fan of the expression on Harley’s face. I really want a good figure of Harley in that dress & boots w/ a spear, so I’ll be bummed if this is the only option. :diamonds: :kinghsark_grinhqtas:

7 Likes

Wishing the mostest wonderfulest of the Good Mornings to my very most favorite peeps here in the Harley’s Crew! I :purple_heart: you all the sooo very much!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

8 Likes

HQS3 casting update-

6 Likes

That’s great news! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Agreed Mighty @Mae. :+1:

(from the article) Back in March, Schumacker teased a special guest star with some sort of connection to James Gunn ’s upcoming film The Suicide Squad .

I wonder who Sam R.‘s gonna’ play in the show? :thinking:

6 Likes

I’m sneaking in here all stealthy-like just to say that I’ve missed all of Harley’s Crew so much! I went MIA (again…), but I’m back and ready to jump into the mayhem once more! :harley_delicioushqtas: :harleybathqtas: :boom:

P.S. Happy Pride Month everyone! :00_dc_pride: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

:hugs:

7 Likes

Hi @TheGirlWonder12! :smiley: :hugs:

6 Likes

Hiya! :hugs: It’s great to see everyone again! I just gotta catch up in all of the club happenings now… :face_with_monocle: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

:eyes:

There is… a lot! :00_dc_pride:

6 Likes

There’s more coming too! :smiling_imp:

Also HEY @TheGirlWonder12!!! :hugs: Been a min.
Ps. @DC89 :eyes: more casting news!! :tada: :dancer:t2: Sn3–Its so close I can taste it! :laughing:

7 Likes

Sooo ready for Season 3! :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :harley_delicioushqtas: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

I’m taking notes! :memo: I’ve missed so many WALs and readings, omg. :sob:

@Razzzcat hi! :hugs: My gosh, it’s definitely been several mins. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes