Harley's Crew

YES.

8 Likes

It’s coming!

7 Likes

Crew Peeps! :face_with_monocle:

Are you ready for more Monday shenanigans?

7 Likes

RIGHT ON! a 5er this week :smiley:

7 Likes

Harlivy fans! Vote for our favorite gurrls here:

:00_harlivy:

8 Likes

Crew peeps, there are more things to vote on, if you like! Want more Harley and the Suicide Squad? Then go here:

8 Likes

Community votes now count too, so be sure everyone casts their votes in!

8 Likes

While I’m sad that Swamp Thing lost out, Suicide Squad Seven sounds amazing!

8 Likes

It would be awesome to see Harley Quinn as the leader of the Suicide Squad seven

9 Likes

I was just thinking this! I was like, “Buuuut Ivy isn’t really a villain… :thinking:” …which is my choice: For Harley to be the partner of an anti-hero (or, y’know… an ecoterrorist :smirk:).

8 Likes

I’d say in most recent iterations she’s someone with good intentions who does horrible things. Or, as a wise man once said:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d7a39af33d3b0f8a09b13758457bda7b/tumblr_nghggbCOhg1qkh2o9o1_500.gifv

8 Likes

Oh hey, thought you guys might like this – while looking at the creators for the Round Robin contest, I was googling the artist for the Zatanna series, Vanesa Del Rey. First off, if you want to do what I was doing, best do it on your own personal computer, because a lot of her work is VERY NSFW.

Second, while looking around and subsequently falling in love with her art, I found some Harleys she did that are just beautiful. Check it:

And some bonus Ivy!

11 Likes

Omazing! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

@Harleys-Crew peeps!

Vote on our gurrls in the final!

15 Likes

Isn’t it based on who would win in a fight, not who we like more?

6 Likes

The love Harley and Ivy have for each other can conquer any foe! :hugs:

9 Likes

Sorry Supes- sorry Kara. Love you both, but… I think ya DONE! :muscle::diamonds::green_heart: These two are strong and smart as hell. :sunglasses: #CobbSquad4Lyfe

giphy

11 Likes

I think this is an appropriate place to put this, but if it’s not, lmk.

What do you like more (for Green Arrow’s base)
  • Green Arrow’s name for it: The Arrowcave
  • Harley Quinn’s name for it: The Quiver

0 voters

7 Likes

Agreed! Not that I would know, but it’s said that “true love conquers all” and that certainly applies to HarlIvy, I find. :00_harlivy:

7 Likes

Hey, where’d you find that picture of me and (long, long before she fell for Harley) Ivy? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink: :0_superman1: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells:

#SuperIvy

7 Likes