Harley's Crew

I just crack 2. Whip em with a spoon. Put grated cheddar cheese in it. My microwave it’s about 2:40. While that’s happening I got my toast or English muffins toasting. Butter those up & put a piece of American cheese on it than the egg…fluff. Just break that up with a fork or spoon or leave it in one piece & McMuffin in under 3mins lol.

7 Likes

Nice!

I usually use a teeny tiny pan that’s main purpose is for 1 egg, and I just have to be very careful when I flip it over, but the more I practice with it, the easier and better it gets.

5 Likes

I’m jealous cuz I love omelettes & I can’t make them b/c of the flip lol. I end up with scrambled eggs with random things in it instead of a western or Denver omelette.

5 Likes

I learned that it’s kinda like flipping a pancake, but it takes a little longer. When the side that touches the pan is more cooked, keep the egg above the pan when flipping it, being careful but not taking too much time doing it. I always like to slip and slide a rubber spatchula underneath the side that’s touching the pan to know for sure, as well as to avoid any sticking, and I use butter spray as a pre grease.

5 Likes

That actually makes sense. If I visualize it, as far as I think, I can do that the way u explained it. Ty. Maybe I just needed to hear the strategy to get it.

5 Likes

Crew peeps! Check out this new thing DC is wanting our input on, and select the next story they work on. Or something. Lots to choose from, even a Harley story!

7 Likes

Thanks @Mae a nice shiny badge even. I need I want.

6 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd
Agreed, BoP Harley makes me feel some type of way…love it !

7 Likes

:+1: :purple_heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

Follow up to this, I can confirm that dancing around to the BoP album while wearing a piece of Harley cosplay (for me the caution tape jacket) hits harder than normal. It’s magical.

8 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks Harley Quinn should have a series with Hitman?!

10 Likes

Our girl is all things amazing. :purple_heart: And you are totally awesome @TheWifeOfJasonTodd! :+1: :bat:

:00_harley_quinn: :0_harley_quinn: :harley_wideeyehqtas:

7 Likes

Yep :grin:

And thank you, you’re awesome too!

6 Likes

Miss.Face-Peeley-Pants totally agree

7 Likes

:eyes: But did you join us @keithbbailey.60996? :hugs:

4 Likes

Hey @Harleys-Crew! New WAL is up! All are welcome! :partying_face:

And don’t forget to vote on this round of Meta Madhouse! There’s two! One on Themyscira…

(Go #TEAMGREEN!! :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :green_heart:)

And the Dynamic Duos!

And, as Mae mentioned: come check this rad thing out! There’s a shiny new badge in it for ya! (JL Queer :rainbow_flag: could use some support, btw)

11 Likes

Dudes. Yes. :heart: @TheWifeOfJasonTodd

Ps. No pressure or anything, anyone, but IVY NEEDS YOU ON THEMYSCIRA!! :wink:

8 Likes

hahah I couldn’t find how to do it… done!

6 Likes

Just voted actually, voter number 44.

GO TEAM GREEN! :seedling:

6 Likes

:raised_hands: WELCOME @keithbbailey.60996!!!

5 Likes