Harley's Crew Book Club Weeks 9 & 10

@Harleys-Crew

welcome! Welcome! WELCOME to another two weeks in Harley’s Mad House of Comics!!! These next two weeks we are still going to be enjoying Harley’s hilarious hijinks in her solo series while also hoping that Waller doesn’t blow our brain bombs while we go adventuring with the Suicide Squad!!!

We’ve been on our way to the Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy mini series, but before we get to that we’re going to have TONS of Halloween fun with the Harley Quinn/Gossamer book! Because…come on…it’s Halloween! And what’s Halloween without a good monster story?

Here are the links to the books for this round:

I can’t wait to read what you all think!!!

To join Harley’s Crew go here:
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/Harleys-Crew

8 Likes

YAY a book club I’m fit for! So excited for the rest of the black white and red series to come out! Can’t wait to find all the humor in the darkness!!!:smile_cat:

4 Likes

:diamonds:Hey there, @Harleys-crew!
We have very important scientific business to attend to, once more! :face_with_monocle: Please take a moment to cast your vote.

Book Club: Of our current on-going comic series…PICK YOUR POISON!

• New 52 Suicide Squad
  • Harley Solo Series

0 voters

7 Likes

I’ve liked both, but I think the '00 Harley series has been the more fun and different, with consistantly better art.

5 Likes

If by “Harley solo series”, you mean Harley Quinn v1, then I heartily vote for the New 52 Suicide Squad series.

If you mean her New 52 solo joint, then that one over Suicide Squad.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I’m a cat? :cat:

3 Likes

Technically that’s me taking notes, but it can be you! So YES, you’re a cat!! :raised_hand:No taking it back now. :wink:

4 Likes

Hey, a cat’s life suits me just fine. :cat:

You got a ball of string or some toys handy?

hops onto a nearby window frame and looks outside

4 Likes

As a matter of fact I DO! Do you prefer toys w/ feathers, ‘cause I’ve got lots of those. :wink:

And thank you for this. :raised_hands:t3: :purple_heart:
walks over to nearest cup and knocks it over.

4 Likes

Toys with feathers work just fine. I might-

looks outside at bird on ledge, bird then flies away

-lightly bat at it at first, but I’ll eventually get into the groove. :cat2:

3 Likes

Did someone say “Into The Groove”? :grinning: :musical_note: :notes: :microphone: :guitar: :musical_keyboard: :drum:

4 Likes

That’s the one she wrote for that Gap ad in the '00s, right?

:wink:

4 Likes

@DC89, this is one of my fave Madonna trax. :sunglasses: @Vroom That Gap one w/ Missy Elliot was a remix, I think :thinking: originally 85-86? dont quote me on that.

4 Likes

I 'member a Gap ad with Into The Groove from years back.

Further content of it is wooshes hand over head to me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah HA! IMDB has it at 1985 (From Desperately Seeking Susan) …and no worries on the trivia. Does NOT change your… cool-point tally. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The song is from the '80s, that I knew. I was just referring to its use in a Gap ad from around 2005 or so.

Anywho, you’re cool, I’m cool (going by what others say, not my own POV), we’re all cool! As Gwen Stefani :heart_eyes_cat: once sang “I know we’re cool.” :grin:

SN: What is my tally, BTW? Asking for a, uh…friend. “Basically.” :wink:

4 Likes

You have just over 1 million cool-points! :sunglasses:

Ps. Because :nerd_face: …I’m nerding now: The interwebs has the commercial at 2003. :+1:

4 Likes

2003 sounds right, alright.

Re: points, Great Rao, that’s schway (and more than I thought I had, way more)! May I redeem them for prizes, such as comics or toys?

4 Likes

That would mean things come out of my private stash, and :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes