Harley Trivia Game

Yes, very busy, but well. :smile:

You too! :clark_hv_4:

ajm08g begins to fly away to the nearest store to get this… :superman_hv_3: :joy:

8 Likes

I heart it, so of course, all I can say is :smiling_imp: Do iiiiit! :laughing: Take care.

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary @ajm08g :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball: I hope you have a great day :smiley: and I like all those Harley moments you shared. :grin:

6 Likes

I read all the questions before voting and I’m glad I did. Well played!
Thanks to the bonus round I got a great score, too. That never happens.
Happy 30th!

12 Likes

Thx for posting this @vct2041. :smiley:
:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

Thank you so much ejdias.95910! :clark_hv_4:

Long day at the Daily Planet again for me, but not too bad. :sunglasses: :+1:

Thank you again. :grin:

I happened to remember some more now… :sweat_smile:

From Harley’s days in the Squad. :00_suicide_squad:

And… From various books in the Dark Knights: Metal event. :sunglasses: :metal:

11 Likes

The teams, all the show titles, and Milton. It probably doesn’t count, but she thinks she remembered him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and calls Bloodsport Milton. :00_harley_quinn:

14 Likes

Happy DCUI Anniversary @ajm08g! :partying_face: Here’s to another year; thank you for being a wonderful member of the community. :superman: :fire:

govinda-dance

6 Likes

Thank you Shayera.Hol! :clark_hv_4:

I look forward to hearing your Batman voice… :rofl:

:star_struck: :man_dancing:

6 Likes

“Now think, Boomerang. Are you absolutely sure you had two before?”
:laughing:

7 Likes

Pop goes the Weasel. It’s perfect :laughing: To echo @DC89 :harley_hv_2: Thank you!

Okay. I’m going to litter some more, while I’m here. Plz enjoy, everybody! (And HAPPY DCUNNIVERSARY @ajm08g!!! :birthday: :tada::purple_heart:)

12 Likes

Okay, that’s a good point! She believes she knows who Milton is. :laughing: That video is :ok_hand: fantastic, btw.

13 Likes

I didn’t do bad, but not as good as I hoped, so i brought Harley a picture of her girlfriend lol

16 Likes

She’ll love it! :rose: I saw you haven’t finished this season of HQAS, but once you do, you’ll know why a pic of Ivy is 100% a perfect gift! :harleyquinn_hqas: :laughing:

11 Likes

I rolled in here thinking I’d get 100. :0_harley_quinn: l didn’t, but still did well. That was fun! Happy anniversary! :peanuts:

10 Likes

I finally got a chance to catch up you mean the picture in the cockpit, right? lol

7 Likes

Yep! :laughing: Just gonna park it here now…I MUST! :harleyquinn_hqas:

12 Likes

:hugs:

5 Likes