Harley’s Crew | Wks: 35–38

Hey @Harleys-Crew! Got some news and activities lined up for ya, covering both our ladies for the next few weeks! Check it out.

:diamonds:First: New books! We’ll be catching up on Black+White+Red, right​:point_down:here.

:diamonds:Next: As you all know, Earth :earth_americas: Day is coming up—of course, the Crew will be spotlighting/celebrating our favorite Eco-warrior, Dr Isley. :poisonivy_hqas::green_heart: Part 1 of those plans is MOVIE NIGHT! :popcorn:(And possibly-maybe :eyes: another game.)

:diamonds:In case you haven’t noticed a couple little annual tournaments going on (and some of us running around stirring the pot…in the name of sportsmanship, of course :face_with_monocle:) come by and cast your votes before the closing rounds end today! Harley & Ivy :00_harlivy:are in the final for Dynamic Duos RIGHT NOW!! :raised_hands:

:diamonds:Last, and most importantly: How ya been?! :hugs: What’s the bestest crew in all the land been up to? Causing all the good kinds of trouble, I hope. :heart::black_heart:

14 Likes

:diamonds:Ps. Just in case there’s anyone out there who may have been dwelling under a rock recently (:raised_hand:we don’t judge here) :bomb::boom: :00_suicide_squad2: :purple_heart: Enjoy.

10 Likes

:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@NCharles39! How ya been stranger? Good, I hope. :hugs::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Yurp! :hugs::heart:

5 Likes
4 Likes

I’ll pop in for the Batman & Robin WAL for a bit.

marks calendar

Googles the above, hoping a poster of it is available

5 Likes

It’s a great pic :star_struck: don’t blame ya!

5 Likes

It absolutely is.

You know, I’m thumbtacking so much art from here and the Eye Candy threads to the walls that wall space is getting to be a premium.

considers taking down the Hugo Strange poster he doesn’t actually have because it doesn’t exist to make room for any potential Harley and Ivy posters that also don’t actually exist

This guy plans ahead!

4 Likes