Harley’s Crew | Wks 29 - 32

Hmmm, what about a talking Frank figurine? One that can move when speaking, about 8 inches tall in the plant/pot? Hmmm, :thinking:

It’s okay Frank, the Crew has your back…

4 Likes

Action figures done in the style of the show would be my jam.

BTW, Harleen being a topic got me to reinstate my membership. Now, I’m finally going to read that book in full! :harley_hv_1:

5 Likes

prints out the above and thumbtacks it to the wall

I hope McFarlane’s figure of Harley from TSS will be in the above outfit.

5 Likes

So @capo-mage :eyes: Thats awesome! My heart wants you to get the rest if the pieces! :star_struck: :kinghsark_grinhqtas:

@ejdias.95910 I’ll take ANYTHING w/ Frank. :green_heart:

@Vroom yaaaay! :tada:

5 Likes

Awww…your so nice @Razzzcat . I’m thinking I’m just going to have to suck it up & buy the Joker I don’t want, b/c my friends’ been saying -don’t buy it, I have it ,for almost 2yrs now. It’s the torso piece too. That’s always the best one… I don’t like the Joker the torso comes with at all. But, I could’ve finished King Shark so long ago if I just would’ve known I’d still be waiting for him to find it.

4 Likes

@capo-mage It’s the Joker figure you have to get for the TORSO?! Of course! Makes sense they’d paired up the most important piece w/ the guy most people don’t want. :speak_no_evil:
Yep. Nag your friend! Shamelessly! lol

4 Likes

Haha. Oh he’s getting both barrels trust me. Especially since covid. Been off since it started & all he did was start running & get in the best shape of his life. Pffft how dare he put that above my finding my Shark torso lol. He’s still getting shamed, don’t worry. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t?

3 Likes

Don’t they know a great opportunity to exercise when they see it… LIFT this box and move it over here, stretch and bend, repeat until items are found. :grin:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Exactly… I wish he could see how simple it is like we do.

4 Likes

I kinda relate, but my experience is ridiculous (and definitely my fault). I didn’t buy anything from the DCU shop. I didn’t even acknowledge that I’d accrued any sort of credits until after I’d already been a member for at least 3 months. :neutral_face: Then I got so caught up in other things that didn’t pay much attention to what I’d accrued beyond that. I had more than enough for the statue, but I didn’t realize it until the DCU shop had already closed literally about two hours too late. :joy: We were still able to see our points even after the shop was closed, which was probably the universe’s way to mock me. :laughing: Good times! :’D

5 Likes

Man we might be related. I have a black cloud constantly over my head. I’m sorry u have the same deal going on. Sometimes I feel like I’m in the Truman Show , except they just load up on me to see when I’ll break. Hang in there, & I’ll suffer with ya’ until we make it out…

5 Likes

LOL :joy: I love that movie! Don’t worry—I’d definitely pull a Sylvia. So if I ever find out your life is a TV show… blinks at you in code :eyes:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: deal I’ll do the same. I love Natasha McElhone. She’s so exotic looking. Loved her in Californication too.

5 Likes

I’m off to Comics Land. I’ll be jumping back & forth like always. I gotta watch infinity train eps 1-5 over b4 tomorrow. My insomnia was ridiculous, & I was up from Wednesday til 8am this morning. Woke up at 2pm, which is gonna snowball into me waking up even later tomorrow. But I’ll be up b4 10pm or still up at 10pm tomorrow. Either way I’ll be there.

4 Likes