Harley’s Crew | Wks 29 - 32

Hey @Harleys-Crew! Hope you’ve all been well- Happy March and Women’s History Month! Here’s what we have lined up: First, :open_book: :coffee:

Its time to read HARLEEN: a reimagining of our lady’s legendary origin, told by the one person best suited to recount the tale: Harleen Quinzel. (While you’re reading—think of a song? Drop by HERE for some music therapy. :notes: :dancer:t2:)

Even if you’ve already read this one, come share your thoughts so there’s evidence that we want MORE of this story!

We’ve also got lounge :tv: WALs planned all month on Fridays, Infinity :infinity: Train, and we’ll be continuing DCSHG WALs on our regularly scheduled Harley :harleyquinn_hqas: Days.

Last, in case anyone missed it: ALL month long is our annual DCUI Meta Madhouse tournament! (and there’s TWO this year!) If you’ve never played, let me know if you have any Qs! Stop by to make your predictions— :ballot_box: voting begins on March 9th, and, uh…Go, Team Green!! :green_heart::seedling::raised_hands: See ya soon! Oh, and there’s a merch poll :point_down:

10 Likes

In other news, (for anyone who missed it) the Harley Quinn Animated Series is getting a comic!! :raised_hands: Check it out.

So let’s talk merch! :shopping_cart: We have a new store, and the power to, at minimum, say what we want, so don’t be shy. (Feel free to mention any ideas in general, but here’s a starter:

:diamonds: What HQAS merch would you like to see? (Multiple choice, and again, feel free to add any)

• King Shark Plushies
  • Tree Hugger tee
  • Head B*tch in Charge hat
  • More Bane! (And a chair!!)
  • Clayface’s Hand…gloves? :raised_hands:
  • Cobb Squad anything
  • Anything w/ Frank on it!! :frank_grinhqtas:
  • Other, I’ll add it!

0 voters

10 Likes

And this!!! :dancer:t2:? :eyes:

9 Likes

Harlivy tees & PJ’s! :poisonivy_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas:

8 Likes

Love DC’s strategy with Digital Firsts. This is another perfect fit.

7 Likes

It’s funny, when I first saw that headline my thought went to “wedding dress,” but then he mentioned a red carpet outfit. I wonder if it will be, or there will be a reference to the dress we’ve seen her in The Suicide Squad?

10 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Harley & Ivy wedding in Season 3? :hugs:

8 Likes

:pleading_face: PLEEEEEEEEZ!!! :sob:

6 Likes

I’d love to see a Nora Freeze figure. I’ve always wished they would make one. The version of her on HQ is my favorite appearance of her (tv, movie etc. not comic) & I think it would be perfect for a figure design. If I could pick 6” or 4” would be perfect, either or.

7 Likes

I think a plushie Bane where you squeeze it and it plays one of his sayings like something about getting a chair something from the pit etc. Character shirts all around as well as a Harley/Ivy shirt, a Crew pic shirt, maybe a Legion of Doom one, (or not) but would it be too much to ask for some in big and tall sizes? I mean come on, it’s free advertising. I’m a walking billboard, just saying…

5 Likes

With summer coming I’d wear this on my back…

5 Likes

7 Likes

I do believe you are a genius @ejdias.95910 ! I want it!! :banehappyhqtas:

I’m w/ you @Hiraeth I’ll take em ALL! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@capo-mage I wish they had made more of the figures like that Harley statue. Would’ve prbly collected them all. :star_struck:

6 Likes

That’s a sore spot for me lol. I passed on it thinking…I’m gonna save a few 100 more,& get the Doom Patrol poster, than I’ll save up & get HQ statue next. HQ statue was gone almost immediately & Doom Patrol poster was there thru my next 4 purchases. But I digress, you’re absolutely right. I would buy em for sure. I have a build a King Shark & I’m 2 pieces shy. My friend said he had the torso that came with a Joker I didn’t want to have to buy. The other is a black reverse flash & it’s always around $100. But… I keep bugging him & he keeps saying he put it in a box but can’t find it. This has been going on 2yrs. I’m just gonna have to buy them or try to buy the pieces but people charge ridiculous amounts for the pieces. I have to get it done tho. It’s gonna be ridiculous. The legs on it are taller than a 6” figure. Lastly, I have the alternate head cuz it came with my Damian figure so it’s the old school hammerhead King Shark. Sorry I wrote a graphic novel lol. I have a bad habit of prattling on in text format. I barely say anything irl.

6 Likes

I forgot to mention the King Shark plushie should talk too.

5 Likes

:scream: You not having one feels wrong @capo-mage! :pleading_face: I definitely would’ve grabbed more characters if they had them.

:eyes: Go oooon.

4 Likes

@ejdias.95910 :raised_hands: That would be so awesome!! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I dug out a few pieces. The head, an arm & a leg. I couldn’t really do them justice as far as scale. The leg & arm are both well over 6”. I can’t imagine/wait to see what it’s gonna look like in person when it’s complete. I’ll probably get the regular head too just so I can switch it up?

5 Likes