Harley’s Crew | Wks 23–26

Can I join

3 Likes

Always! Welcome!

3 Likes

Hi @Blueandred! Of course you can join!
Follow this :point_down:

Click harleys-crew if you want to see what we’re up to. (Plenty to see)

This is what we’re currently reading :seedling:

Got a Watch-Along/Scavenger Hunt tonight if you’re free! :purple_heart:. And WELCOME!

Ps Thank you @grangerboy1!! I love variant covers! Have you seen my :point_right:Variant Covers thread? :star_struck: Feel free to add more you find!

3 Likes

I haven’t that’s why I said I hope I don’t get in trouble for putting it here lol

3 Likes

Oh no! You won’t get in trouble for sharing awesome things like this! :+1: Thank you again! I haven’t seen that one—it’s awesome! :harleys_crew:

3 Likes

Yeah, I tend to find Harley when I’m not trying to lol. like I bought the statue from the DCU shop before it closed, I have a great Arkham City style Harley poster I think I tagged you in and out of 61 pop figures Harley is like 12 of them

3 Likes

Lol I definitely understand finding things you didn’t mean to! :laughing: Do you collect anyone in particular more than others or just what catches your eye?

3 Likes

pop wise I have a few different things some are games movies tv. It’s mostly what I lik,e 3 of mine are the Vinyl Vixen set. Some are from the DC Legion of Collectors

3 Likes

Guess what I finished yesterday!!

4 Likes

:eyes: Oooooooohhhh!!! SHINY! Nice work @stalecake!! :star_struck: Did you post it in Fan Creations? Definitely drop it there!! :harley_delicioushqtas: :black_heart::white_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Not yet! Want to take some better photos

3 Likes

Thnks :flash_hv_1:

4 Likes