Harley’s Crew | Wks 23–26

Hey @Harleys-Crew! First up, like always, here’s the new round of activities: :books: :tv::diamonds::black_heart:

Harley Day WALs will be starting up next Monday @ 7pm right :point_right:HERE, and for anyone else who has been reading White Knight: Harley Quinn, there’s a discussion thread HERE. And last: Please vote on the polls and sound off w/ any opinions below…

:diamonds: Which HQ solo series have you read? And which one did you like most?

• Harley Quinn (2000)
  • Harley Quinn (2011) New 52
  • Harley Quinn (2016) Rebirth
0 voters
9 Likes

:diamonds: Do you want the Ayer-Cut of Suicide Squad? Please explain your answer below…

• Hell yeah!
  • Nah, I’m good.
  • Depends.

0 voters

I’d definitely watch it. :black_heart: :harley_hv_2:

10 Likes

#ReleaseTheAyerCut

7 Likes

To be clear, do you mean all the way through, or read enough of to get a feeling for?

Definitely – for one thing, I think it’s a great marketing tool for the next movie coming out later this year. “Excited for The Suicide Squad? Hungry for more of Margot Robie’s Harley Quinn? Check out the director’s cut of Suicide Squad, exclusive on HBO Max!” The only argument I can think of is maybe the cost benefit analysis, but then I doubt that Ayer’s cut of SS would cost more to finish than Zack Snyder’s Justice League.

Plus I’m just into seeing directors cut in general. Like I’m for the Director’s Cut of Batman Forever that was talked about a while back.

5 Likes

Read all. New 52+& Rebirth are basically a tie for me? Liked all (2000) probably have to go tie with Rebirth and 52 tho. Always for releasing the cut.

4 Likes

Finishing an entire series isnt always in the cards, so I’ll take which ever you’ve got a feeling for.

And definitely agree. Good marketing, for the platform and for the new movie.

Ps. Hi @capo-mage! :grinning: :wave:

…while I’m here… @ejdias.95910 TAG!

4 Likes

Hey buddy!!! DM me if u want about that BOP thing 0 rush. Just unsure if/where I would put those? Great work on everything great job :clap:

3 Likes

I should have seen it coming…

4 Likes

I’ve read the 2000 series, Gotham City Sirens, and a good chunk of the Conner/Palmiotti run.

Weird problematic bits aside, I really love the Sirens. I think that may be my favorite Harley.

6 Likes

Hey @capo-manger! I’ll be getting that BOP thing together very soon! I’ll DM ya first, promise! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@Razzzcat, I have read none of the above, but would like to.

5 Likes

Thank ya! :nerd_face: :memo:

5 Likes

@stalecake thanks for your help! That’s a great avatar, btw! Aren’t :thinking: you the one who made the bada55 Barda cosplay?! :eyes: Whatcha workin’ on now? What’s your favorite cosplay you’ve done?

4 Likes

Wasn’t sure where in our club threads to post this! Please move as necessary!

5 Likes

Yep - Barda was my big 2020 project.
ATM I’m working on a slew of Harley’s. I’ve got two from BoP I’m working on, and a classic Harley. In the next few weeks I’ll be building her giant hammer/mallet.

So many cosplans and no cons. :unamused:

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Keep us posted! :harleys_crew: Seriously. We like cosplayers!

Think of it as stock piling for future cons. You’ll be SET for years!! :dancer:t2::raised_hands::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hey rockstar. Right on, on the BOP deal. Pops was in the hospital so I just got back on after an unintentional long break. You’re my 1st response on a very long list lol.

3 Likes

Hey @capo-mage!! :hugs: No worries at ALL! Just glad you’re doing all right—I missed ya! We’ll get to that glorious :00_birds_of_prey: goodness in no time. :purple_heart: Take care of you, and we’ll talk soon! :mailbox: Come by one of our WALS, if you’re up for it.

3 Likes

Ps. :harleys_crew: Wks 25 & 26

5 Likes

Sorry if this is the wrong place but wanted to share I was looking through twitter last night and came across something kinda cute and a alt cover for an upcoming Harley comic

I really love the way it looks I wish I had this as a poster

I tried to look at the sight and it didn’t work so I’m not sure if its real but I thought I’d share

4 Likes