Harley’s Crew | Wks 13 & 14

Hey there @Harleys-Crew!
Got a new batch of things and stuff for ya—First up: NEW READING! :books: 2 books, 6 issues total.

Got a bada55 activity coming up for​:point_up_2: this one* and we’ll be catching up w/ this :point_down: so jump in! *More info next week. :eyes:

We’ve also got a new series for our Monday WALs @ 7pm/10pm (hope you can join us), the Multiverse of Clubs Game Night on 11/14, and last but not least: We have important Crew-business :face_with_monocle: for a future super secret mission! Please vote on the poll below.

11 Likes

:diamonds: Do you have access to Netflix?

• Yep! Whatever it is, I’m in!
  • No… why? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
  • What’s a “net-flick”?

0 voters

9 Likes

Yes I do do I need Netflix

4 Likes

I could stare at the art in the OP for a long time. Yep.

rests head in left hand and stares, is then gently elbowed a few minutes later

Huh? Oh, yeah. clears throat I’m looking forward to a re-read of Poison Ivy: Circle of Life and Death, as that was a pretty solid read. I’ll have to pass on Harley: BWR as I started to lose interest in that book around the #4-5 area. I’m absolutely on board for Ivy though! :green_heart:

8 Likes

Maaaybe… :stuck_out_tongue: Jk It’ll possibly help to have it.

4 Likes

Excellent…

7 Likes

is talking to someone when he sees the above Ivy gif, pauses, then attempts to talk while still being distracted

Yeah…the veal’s in…the…suitcase…

looks at gif again :heart_eyes: :green_heart:

Oh, the contexts that gif can apply to. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

So what are we reading

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Points. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Rock on! :flexmentallo_dp:

4 Likes

Lmao! :eyes::droplet:

7 Likes

bows

BTW, I’m still enjoying Crywolf.

4 Likes

That made me smile! Yay!! :heart_eyes::purple_heart: I’ve been a bit… “MIA” lately, but I should start coming around again soon. :blush: I hope you’ve been well! :hugs:

7 Likes

Hurray for smiles! :partying_face: :fireworks:

Doin’ well and feelin’ fine and dandy, like wine and candy. :champagne: :candy: :chocolate_bar: I hope you’re well too. :harley_hv_1:

6 Likes

So what do we read

3 Likes

Check out the first post! :point_up:

4 Likes

This one

4 Likes

There’s links to 2 selections up top, (plus a link to a trivia game where I’m submitting club Qs).
The goal is to read both, but that’s entirely up to you! :sunglasses: :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd! I was hoping at least one person would pick this—Points! :sunglasses: :purple_heart: :raised_hands:

5 Likes