Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along/Scavenger Hunt: SUICIDE SQUAD💥 BYOT (Bring Your Own Task Force X) 💥 MONDAY 2/22 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

@iJest same. I watched that movie SOOO many times :laughing: It was awesome to get the big screen experience. Almost requires it every time now.
Ps. #TeamPfeiffer
(I’m adding this to all my posts now as decided in the catwoman thread this week.) :catwoman_hv_2: :sunglasses::black_heart:

Pps. Thank you @DC89! :penguin: and @Mae did you see Graces video??

8 Likes

:+1: :purple_heart: :black_heart:

3 Likes

Which one, the one about Joker and JL? I’m trying to avoid all spoils now, since the movie is so close… But my favorite recent rumor or speculation is definitely that Michelle Pfeiffer could be back as Selina with Michael Keaton in The Flash.

4 Likes

This is a great scene! I know I’ve said this before but the scene where she has the breakdown in her apartment before she makes her costume is one of my favorite scenes in all of cinema history! It’s just so raw and unhinged for her character.

:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

6 Likes

Luckily the video I posted doesn’t say too much. There IS a still shot of Joker tho. Other than that it’s mostly Grace doing Grace-things—you know.

I watched it on accident actually, because I usually avoid spoilers too. :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

6 Likes

I think when you look at what The Joker started out as back in 1940, that’s pretty much what he was – a gangster, the ultimate mob boss, a true Clown Prince of Crime. I think what Ayer did with his take on Joker was ask “what would an ultimate gangster look like in 2016?”

I’m not saying you have to like it, don’t get it twisted. Just wanted to throw that thought out there. :slight_smile:

Agreed, though I would be surprised if there weren’t plans to do that already in place.

Same here. While I didn’t get to see it in theaters (didn’t see a Batman movie in theaters until I think Batman Begins), I do have a picture somewhere of me as a 5 year old at a fancy car trade show standing next to the Batmobile with a booth girl dressed as Catwoman and a big life-sized statue of Batman. :smiley:

That would be cool, though I feel like that’s probably one of those “it’s a multiverse film so let’s throw out rumors of EVERYONE” showing up in the movie. At best, I’m hoping for at least a reference to it, like maybe if we see Keaton’s Wayne Manor, there could be a painting of him and Selina, hinting that they got back together at some point.

So will you be watching the trailer that drops tomorrow? :thinking:

5 Likes

@Razzzcat I’ve never done this before. What do we do during the movie? Do we just watch or do we talk about it afterwards? (I’m new to this so I’m really unsure about how to do this.)

6 Likes

Hey :wave: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @cozmiccam1205.34242! Welcome! Glad you’ll be joining :harleys_crew: the Crew for your first watch-along! They’re LIVE events, and super fun!

We all hit PLAY at the same time, then jump in and just start commenting as you watch—observations, things you like or made you laugh, responses to other members comments kinda thing. It’s like our own MST3K. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have more questions. See ya soon! :tada:

6 Likes

And I’ll BE THERE @Jay_Kay! :raised_hands:
giphy

Agree. I don’t mind his design at all. It works, imo :woman_shrugging:t2: I kinda like the tattoos. (All but one) I just wish he had eyebrows. Ps. You’re it, @ejdias.95910! :wink:

Actually…@TheGirlWonder12 @Devi_Amuro @Floral.Femme.Fatale @TheDankKnight1939 @Hiraeth, and the long-lost @NovellPaladin, too. Hi! :smile: Come play!

8 Likes

Yeah, I know. They looked at highly successful meth dealers on instagram to get inspiration when they were creating the aesthetic. That is exactly what he reminds me of. Drug-dealing gangsta. He isn’t the 40’s-style mobster that does heists and uses clown paraphernalia and whatnot. Which is fine, like I said, I understand why they made his look very modern. It fits in with the overarching look of the movie they decided to portray. I just personally prefer the classic Joker scheme.

6 Likes

This is where my formal introduction to the vast world of DC comics all began. However, I’ll never forget my reaction to seeing BG for the first time back when I was nine YO or so, but that’s a story for another time. :wink: :0_batgirl:

5 Likes

I suppose I have to.

4 Likes

I’ve been summoned?

5 Likes

Yass maaam! I will be here, also a quick happy valetines day to @Hiraeth
I made these cute little vday cards… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: have a good day hun!

7 Likes

Yes please, this is the extent of my TAG game…

6 Likes

@Floral.Femme.Fatale Hi! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: How’s it goin’? What’s the word on Lord Teddy? And Invited to play time, more like. For instance, @ejdias.95910 and I have an ongoing game of tag. :eyes: (Your tag game is looking on point, btw, ej) Here’s mine:

7 Likes

Not sure honestly, I don’t think my mom’s gotten any updates, but we’ve been talking about it a bit. I think we’re going to lie about going to my jujitsu class and pick up some cat essentials. Not sure when that’d be, though, we’ve still got some time until my dad’s Birthday. I’ll have to ask my mom if the breeder has sent anymore photos

5 Likes

Uh thanks but you realize I was going for the groom in the light grey suit and not the priest/minister whoever he was that ended up being collateral damage:no_mouth: so embarrassing

4 Likes

#sarcasm I was teasing, but also referring to your clear determination :laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes