Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! Lego DC Super Hero Girls 💥 Shorts + Special: MONDAY 11/15 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Crew peeps! :face_with_monocle: It is time! :muscle: Yes, we are back with more of our beloved DC Super Hero Girls, the Lego edition! This time, we will finish off the Lego adventures with a compilation of the shorts that aired on YouTube, plus the “Galactic Wonder” TV special. All available on the official DCSHG YT channel! :purple_heart:

Those of you who were with us when we watched the Gen 2 DCSHG Super Shorts know how this works! We’ll watch the first video all together, take a quick break and start the second video. The key: have fun! :laughing:

We will start play on the first video at 7/10 PM sharp. Then take 90 seconds to reset and play the second video at 7:20/10:20 PM. Makes sense? :hugs:

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 42 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

5 Likes

Yay Lego DCSHGs!

:00_batgirl1: :00_supergirl: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

4 Likes

I love this gif, thank you! :hugs:

4 Likes

:hugs: + squish :smiley:

3 Likes

This looks exciting

3 Likes

I hope they play my favorite song: :notes: My heart rides a unicorn with you… :microphone: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Does… :eyes: this mean you’ll be joining us @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder?? :dancer:t2: How’s about @Angel212? :wave: hi, btw!

Definitely check out Brain Drain if you haven’t. That’s my fave so far. :+1::purple_heart:

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

:eyes: its A CATCHY SONG, MAE! :joy:

3 Likes

Oh I know! :hugs:

3 Likes

It means that I hope to try

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’d love to, although it’s awful close to my bedtime on a Monday night… :sweat_smile: :sleeping:

I’ll do my best! It definitely looks fun and I don’t think I’ve seen any of the shorts before. :blush:

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Angel212 The good news is, you can always grab the link for later! But I hope you can join us! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

And I just shared this somewhere else, but :dancer:t2: @Mae might like it…

3 Likes

Groovy!

:dancing_women:

3 Likes

So groovy, I’m getting a contact high!

4 Likes

Hiya Crew peeps, we’re just under five hours to go! Hope y’all can come online!

3 Likes

I am hopeful I can join since it seems like it’ll be a quick watch. The problem is I have my traditional Monday Migraine…so I’ll have to see how things look in few hours. :face_with_head_bandage:

(Love that Lego Diana gif. :blush:)

4 Likes