Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! Lego DC Super Hero Girls: BRAIN DRAIN + SUPER-VILLAIN HIGH 💥 MONDAYS: 9/20 & 9/27 @ 10 PM ET/7 PM PT

Hey everybody! We’re back with some more of the cozy and fun DC Super Hero Girls, after our incredibly successful binge of the entire first season (and shorts! :shorts:) of the new series this summer. This time, we’ve got a couple of Lego DCSHG movies lined up, while we wait for season two of the Gen 2 animated series to drop on Netflix! :tada: And HQAS Season 3 on HBO Max! :harleyquinn_hqas: And Halloween shenanigans! :ghost: Oh my!

Ready to get your cape on? Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen them, or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

:tv: WHERE: Right here in this thread!
:tv: WHEN: There are :v:TWO movies that we’ll be watching on the following days at 7/10 PM:

9/20 :tv: Brain Drain (2017)

9/27 :tv: Super-Villain High (2018)

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the movie! They’re available on HBO Max OR you can rent them right :arrow_right: HERE and :arrow_right: HERE.

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: TV-Y7, Runtime: 75-77 minutes
Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

8 Likes

Neat! As a big DCSHG nerd, I’ve always wanted to attend a WAL for something from it, but haven’t had the chance. I’ll try to work these in.

@Mae Regarding the start time, should it be 6 Pacific, since 9 is the Eastern time? If 7 P was the start, then 10 E would be its corollary.

Just want to make sure so I know in advance. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:eyes:

I was testing you. Thanks, you passed.

5 Likes

“I pass the test.”

So, that means I can go into the West and remain Galadriel, right? Right? :nerd_face:

5 Likes

:laughing: You mean you were Galadriel all this time? :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Oh…yeah. :smirk:

Here are my action figures by Toy Biz:

12-inch (start with the biggest first :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :full_moon_with_face:):

6-inch:

Re-issue of the above:

NGL, I’m kind of hot when I get entranced. So says a certain Superman fan I know, at least.

Look, Burger King even made me!

So, yeah…that’s me…Galadriel.

:notes: “Life in plastic, it’s fantastic!” :notes:

To quote one of my favorite Kevin Smith characters, “And on that note, we cue the music!”

5 Likes

'Sides me, does anyone else have SHG Lego sets?

These are the two I have (mine are built, these are just eBay photos for reference):

5 Likes

Dear…everyone,
Every time I see the name Brain Drain, I think of this. :woman_shrugging:t2: Enjoy. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Green Day, nice.

admits that he’s walked a Boulevard of Broken Dreams more than once

When I hear “brain drain”, this is the first thing that’s come to my mental sponge/brain over the last 26 years (for any who may not get it at first, look at each figure’s packaging insert that lists Riddler’s action feature, then you’ll get it :slight_smile: ):

Target-exclusive edition of the above:

#Kennerplasticonthebrain

5 Likes

TOMORROW! :boom:

3 Likes

This is relevant to my interests…and I’ve never been to a watchalong before…

But 10 pm is kinda late for me on a Monday. I’ll have to see if I’m up to it. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hope you can make it! It’s a quick watch, and then it’s bedtime! :hugs:

4 Likes

4 & 1/2 Hours, everybody!

2 Likes

Ooooh, you should come by @Angel212! If you get sleepy, you can always bounce. No problem. :purple_heart: Good practice, either way. :smile:

4 Likes

I really would love to! But I think maybe tonight won’t be good for me. Monday has thrown me into the pavement ragey-Kal-El style:

Maybe next week will be better!

3 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

I hate to bail again (because its not like me), but I’m having company over for football tonight, so I can’t do this one.

Maybe next week, as I really do want to take part in a SHG WAL. :crossed_fingers:

Have fun! :wave:t2:

4 Likes

Ps. @Angel212, hope your day is better tomorrow. Enjoy your game @Vroom! :purple_heart:

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes